This is an Old World of Darkness game, taking place in New York City, in the year 2012. The game will mostly be a Mage: the Ascension game, but there's absolutely room for other supernaturals. Since this is a play-by-post game, I don't necessarily need the entire group to get along, since I can handle all scenarios simultaneously, since the speed will be less than breakneck.
A few things you should know:
- New York by Night is literally meaningless to me.
- I have been running Storyteller system games for years. I consider myself a pretty strong storyteller for the most part, but I do and will make mistakes. I would rather you tell me your grievances than bottle them up and hate me forever.
- You will get more of of the game by putting more into it. If your character's entire family is dead and he has no emotional attachment to anything, you'll get nothing out of the game, mostly because you won't be in it, but also because you're not giving me something to work with.
- Combat is a thing that may happen, not will happen.
- If you plan to take flaws, please, take flaws that can be interesting. A one point enemy, a rival who wants to discredit you, is far more interesting than needing to wear glasses.
- I will work with you. Seriously. We are here to write a fun, interesting story [i]together[/]. This is your story as much as mine.
And now to start filling in, like, setting information and stuff.