Who am I?
- Level 20
- Only basic races (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Half Orc)
- 7m4d6v1r1 is your stat point generation (Point buy is not an option)
- HP is rolled every level bar first, first is max
- Standard Wealth by level (Do keep in mind- Weight will play an issue and I want to see the weight breakdown) At least some of the wealth must be spent on land, holdings, staffing etc.
- Applications that are one of the three following will be given preference;
- Straight 20 build
- Straight build and one prestige class
- Multiclass of two classes (no dips) Prestige only if both classes were required for prerequisites
- A note that I will only be accepting one caster class
- Allowable Sources:
- Core (Including PHBII)
- All Completes
- All Races of except Eberron
- Spell Compendium (If a spell appears in Spell Compendium and another source- Spell Compendium is the "True" reference
- Magic Item Compendium (As above)
- Tome of Battle (Warblade and Swordsage only)
My name be Matt, mateys. /endpirateintroduction
I'm actually new to DM'ing but am loving it so much in RL with my current campaign that I thought I would run one on the weave as well. I've been following y'all here for some time now and you seem like a good bunch of eggs. I have a grand sense of humor until someone pushes my patience too far. I don't like know it alls or rules lawyers- I'm entitled to "slip" occasionally- if I do a heads up PM is acceptable but calling it out in a thread is not. I am helpful but also like to be given help, I like to nurture a character idea if its a solid concept even if it means stepping on some rules a little.
Will this work?
I am confident in a Level 20 campaign because I intend to only accept people with a high post count, dedication to their current games and an eye for good grammar and punctuation. There's a lot of leg work in a Level 20 campaign so I'm sorry to exclude anyone below 500 posts- I really need to see you're sticking in there for the semi long haul at least.