* 1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)? Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
* 2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? My own setting, details as soon as I can get them up, but it will be fairly generic fantasy.
* 3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many? 4, give or take.
* 4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)? Here on these forums Myth-Weavers
* 5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)? 5th
* 6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with? Standard WBL.
* 7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes? Use my system here. If you want anything non-core or homebrewed run it past me first, I'll probably approve but I'll have to make a table for it. We'll discuss Prestige Classes later, you shouldn't qualify for any yet anyways (at least I don't know of any I would've allowed anyways)
* 8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species? If you want something other than a Core Race run it by me first. I'm not as lenient here as in Classes, I don't let players play weird monster just because they think they are cool, but if you have a great background I might allow it.
* 9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points? For hit points you can take average or roll them, but don't cheat. For Ability Scores roll 5d6 7 times, drop the lowest 2 dice from each roll and the lowest roll. You may reroll your scores once and take the set you choose. If you are still not happy at this point you can use a 32 point buy.
* 10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so? 3.5 Alignment System. No limitations, though it might make for a difficult party if there's a mix of good and evil characters. I might need to railroad just to get a mixed party like that to work together.
* 11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it? Run it by me. I don't allow it unless you have a good reason why it fits your character concept.
* 12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them? Either honor system or using the forum roller.
* 13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules. As stated above, here. I am considering some other changes, I'll let you know if they affect your build and they'll be finalized before the campaign starts.
* 14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)? A background is required, but it doesn't have to be anything fancy. The most important thing is to explain why you are seeking world domination.
* 15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above? Combination.
* 16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters? Run anything non-core by me. Generally I like to keep to core unless it really fits a character, but unless it is super cheesy I'll probably allow it.