for medicinal purposes.
- Plays Fenn Thornmire in Adventures in the East Marches
- Plays Warlocked in Chasing Death
- Plays Reverent Whitethorn, Rev. Ares Whitethorn in Deaths Deliverance
- Plays Mikah Pashaw in Falcon's Flight
- Plays Altheo Lyons in Immortals
- Plays Hairy Teeth in Legacy of Fire
- Plays Sif in Norse Gods Reborn
- Plays Aris D'Ghallanda, Giddy-up Dino. in On the Move
- Plays Kas in Redemption
- Plays Papa Tats in Second Darkness
- Plays Uppity Ancar, Uppity Horse in The Black Rose War
- Plays in The Devil's Spine and Other Tales
- Plays in The Wroang Dimension
- Plays Illyara in Wrath of the Righteous
View Gaming History
- About Rumrunner
- An Island
- A few details:
I work with money but not with cash.
I have dark hair and green eyes.
I own my house and wear nice shoes.
- To keep this relevant: I like role playing and usually play d&d. Not because its the best system, but because I those I enjoy playing with most use it. I believe a good GM can use any system. I GM in RL, I enjoy it because NPCs are less work than PCs to put together and you can setup all their interactions in a world that will make them meaningful. I also enjoy incorporating PCs into my worlds, at least those who want to be. I like to play rough because its how I learned to roleplay, and to me without consequences choices quickly loose their meaning. I enjoy being a player more online, it requires less work from me and I can get thoroughly invested in one character and play off other good storytellers.
- Decline to State / Other
- Uppity Ancar
- Uppity Horse
- Altheo Lyons
- Papa Tats
- Mikah Pashaw
- Catching UP