The Squirrel Lich Queen
- Head GM of Callous Disregard
- Head GM of DocWagon Seattle First ResponseTM
- Head GM of Evash: Ithra
- Head GM of Long Cold Winter
- Head GM of Maze Beset
- Head GM of Pentingham
- Head GM of Walkers
- Plays in A Little Thing
- Plays in Blue Mist Down
- Plays Aaric in Crow-Touched
- Plays in Crying Down the Moon
- Plays Braiden in Murder of Crows
- Plays in Thick As Thieves
- Plays Calla in Whispers In The Dark
View Gaming History
- About dauphinous
- Worcester, MA
- If you're here because you're thinking about applying for one of my games...
I'm a grammar nerd, a roleplayer, and a drama queen.
I don't approve of one line posts.
I like built-in plot hooks.
I hate being asked questions I've already answered, but enjoy being asked new questions.
I'm not into PvP. Evil is for the GM, not the player, and being a jerk is best saved for elsewhere.
If you play a religious type, you will get visions from your god.
Take liberties with the setting, but don't disregard what I've already put down.
Don't dis my work - if you can't say something constructive, don't say anything at all.
Yes, we can build you a custom class from the ground up, but it had better be 'we'.
If you flake from one of my games, don't ever expect to get into another one.
Your chances of acceptance increase if you ask me *intelligent* questions by IM. They go down if all you do is pester.
A single paragraph is not enough to convey a 3-d character.
If you can't use a spellchecker properly, we won't get along.
- United States
- I eat quantum grammar holes for breakfast and slap you with a fish if you do not post.
Showing Friends 11 to 20 of 66