Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Menzo Recruitment - Round 5 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=126527)

Drowbane Mar 26 '11 7:00pm

Menzo Recruitment - Round 5

So its been awhile since the last round of recruitment. The game is going rather strong (posts are down a bit due to Spring Break, but I expect hat they will pick up again shortly). But as with any Myth-Weavers (read: PbP) game, Menzo has lost some players due to unexplained circumstances and has room for fresh blood.

New PCs should all apply here. Just start a Character Thread / App and make it private to yourself. Level 12.

Some may be selected by a House Matron to fill out their ranks. And will instead start at level 13.

With high activity you can catch up to the rest of the players which are 14th.

I will also entertain notions of a new House if anybody is feeling up to it. Matrons are like sub-DMs in that they are to organize their House, run the occasion adventure, etc. They also start higher level than the rest of the players, level 16.

Drowbane Mar 26 '11 7:04pm

Ignore the "Estimated Members Requested: 1" bit.

Sabin Mar 27 '11 12:20am

The link to "Everybosy else" for applications is broken

Aragorn Mar 27 '11 12:38am

The thread was broken up. Anyway, you wont get to see everyone else. This is now Pvp and there is no way your going to see all the builds. Make your own CT, only talk about your build to the DM, and move on.
=)

With that said, good luck.

Karsh Mar 27 '11 1:41am

Christ, I guess I'll do this... ;)

I don't have a ton of experience with the Tome, but hey. Time to come up with something interesting...

Sabin Mar 27 '11 6:01am

does it matter that I have no experience role playing in forgotten realms? R.A. is my favorite author and I own every book he has written (Except Guantlegrimm) on forgotten realms

Dandy Mar 27 '11 9:49am

EDIT: Moved to app forum!

Sabin Mar 27 '11 10:07am

I just used the houseless thread to post my -now- completed application and sheet. I didn't know where to post for houses or mercinary groups

Drowbane Mar 27 '11 12:02pm

: so you good to go this time? Go ahead and make your CT / App in the Houseless section. If accepted I'll make you a House group thread.

The link to "Everybosy else" for applications is broken
Sabin: Yep, thats the old link. At the top of this ad you will see this: "New PCs should all apply here. Just start a Character Thread / App and make it private to yourself. Level 12."

does it matter that I have no experience role playing in forgotten realms? R.A. is my favorite author and I own every book he has written (Except Guantlegrimm) on forgotten realms
Sabin 2: nope, not a lot is written about this time period of the Forgotten Realms anyways.

Dandy Mar 27 '11 12:58pm

Yep, good to go, sorry about the bail-out last time.