Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Non Sequitur (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6826)
-   -   I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to? (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=143517)

Noah Sep 1 '11 1:04am

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

Mordae, your wins were obviously failures. Your wins are The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones to my Revenge of the Sith. IT SHALL BE THE VERY FIRST OFFICIAL WIN AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! Mount up, rebels, it is time to propel ourselves into Valhalla and overthrow this retched hive of scum and villainy called Moderators :grin:

magent_mx Sep 1 '11 2:35am

uhm... yes they can :ro: unless we call on the help of anonymous or something like that :D

I propose the following, the one that wins is the one that posts BEFORE a mod walks in and closes the thread ;) that way mods are ineligible to win :grin:

Mordae Sep 1 '11 2:50am

Does that mean I get to decide who wins?

Let the bribery commence for who wants to enjoy a few snuggles with my Win.

Noah Sep 1 '11 2:54am

YOU FOOLISH FOOOOLLLLLL! THROUGH THE EPIC POWER OF SPARTA AND EPIC LATIN MUSIC ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!THEREFORE HERE IS SOME SPARTAN AND LATIN MUSIC TO PUT YOU INSIGNIFICANT ASIDE IN THIS WARRRRRRRR!!!!! IF THEY COMBINE THEY CONTAIN THE POWER TO DESTROY LORD PUN PUN!!! RAAAGGGRRRHHH!!!!!

All participants in this war, copy and paste them into different tabs and play!!!!!1

COMBINED INTO THE BEST COMBINATION SINCE CEREAL AND MILK!!!!!!

edit: I hate you Mordae. This is the first time I've been ninja'ed :(

Hilscher Sep 1 '11 4:22am

Oh please, we all know that I won the last thread. Mordae hid in a puddle of his own cowardice, in fear of the glorious aura imparted to me by The Win in acknowledgement of my superiority. Your 70 point bold font is no match for the facts. And the facts are that I'm awesome. Thanks for locking the last thread and preserving my victory for all time, Mordae.

Noah Sep 1 '11 11:03pm

You had no win!!!!1111!!!!! I fought to the death, and i like totally won due to mah spaaaaarrrrrtttttaaaannnn kiiiicccccckkkkkkkkkk. And it's seven point font get your bloody facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilscher Sep 2 '11 12:29am

Your comic sans betrays you, villain. I will protect The Win from your horrible taste in fonts!

Noah Sep 2 '11 1:33am

Pfft ALL THE OTHER FONTS ARE SOO MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M SO UNMAINSTREAM THAT I GAVE UP DYING, AND EATING BECAUSE IT'S TOO MAINSTREAM

/trollrage

Hilscher Sep 2 '11 1:38am

Your silliness proves that I am the obvious Winner.

Dastir Sep 2 '11 10:29pm

Bragging about winning is a fail.

Using large (or even huge) fonts is a fail.

Using multiple exclamation points is a fail.

I have done none of these things; ergo I win.

Simple, no?