Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   WLD: Sponsored Chaos (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18850)
-   -   John's Fault (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=150544)

Flea Nov 8 '11 4:27am

John's Fault
 
Kiwk isn't really caught offguard by John's attack. Watching the vampire take on the appearance of a serpent was a bit of a surprise, but it's nothing the kobold thinks he can't handle, especially with the vampire disarmed. He sneers, glad that the vampire took a shot at him. Now he can kill the pest.

Boyikt doesn't seem to know what is happening. He can hear the sounds of fighting on the other side of the rock fortress they had built, but he doesn't know for sure who is doing the fighting. All he can be sure of is that he is now cornered by two of them. He can't help but wonder if he can survive this many attacks this close up when he has almost no room to maneuver away if he has to.





eastc Nov 8 '11 4:48am


Flea Nov 8 '11 4:50am


eastc Nov 8 '11 4:54am

ZhuGuan, half-elf
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...uanYu80x80.jpg

ZhuGuan has his attention on preparing Jack and his things and has his back turned to the others. When John summons forth primal energies the half-elf feels the hair on the back of his neck rise. He turns in surprise to see John strike at the less scrupulous slink without provocation, at least, without any provocation that he saw.

"What the hell is going on," he shouts. A moment ago it sounded as if everything was ok and now...

eastc Nov 8 '11 4:57am


Flea Nov 8 '11 5:04am


Ayeba Nov 8 '11 5:27am

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...Vicky80x80.jpgVicky



Vicky catches a small glimpse of John striking at the other kobold through the crude bed. "What in the world are you doing?" she bursts out as she dashes towards who she thought was her ally.

'Has he gone mad or something?' she thinks to herself. She quickly realizes that the basic premise for diplomacy -- not fighting -- is not met here. Trying to stop this before it gets out of hand, she throws herself at John. "Why are you suddenly attacking?" she asks while trying to hold him down.


Flea Nov 8 '11 5:37am

Seeing the strange bird woman attacking her former ally, the kobold slink decides to take advantage of the momentary distraction. The kobold stabs at John, but misses the undead man. He hisses through his teeth at his own failure.


eastc Nov 8 '11 5:55am

ZhuGuan, half-elf
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...uanYu80x80.jpg

ZhuGuan, despite being an invalid for the last couple of years, didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. After seeing Vicky hurl herself at John he puts two and two together and concludes that tension between the two had flared up in the way they often flared up between other friends of his. A pang of nostalgia hit him as he thought bout them. First things first.

The half-elf strode over to the John and tried to place himself between the revenant and the kobold. He tries to grab and restrain him. He wasn't quite sure what to do about the slink though when a thought occurred to him. "Call off your slink, we'll take care of John."

"Vicky, Dave, Jared, try to placate Boyikt and have him call off his buddy before we have to bury more people!"

Flea Nov 8 '11 6:02am



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 8:29pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.