Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Archive (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Gruunk's Junk In'na Trunk! (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=152033)

DannoE Nov 24 '11 10:31am

Gruunk's Junk In'na Trunk!

This is Gruunk's private thread. BTW, what's the over/under on the number of times I misspell Gruunk?

Shadeus Nov 24 '11 6:47pm

It was originally Grunk (like junk), but I changed it to Gruunk (Groonk) because I thought it sounded more "orc."

DannoE Nov 24 '11 8:02pm

Yeah, but Gruuck with the mook doesn't quite have the same ring. Heh.

Shadeus Nov 24 '11 10:55pm

lol. I think it will be a race for most number of typos...

Shadeus Nov 25 '11 12:44am

Just a quick note. Gruunk wouldn't expect an orc woman to act like that...they are usually stronger and more proud. Nurse is played a little bit like a weakling and he's just suspicious that not all is what it seems. He doesn't have the courage to confront her though. Slaves have secrets, even Gruunk knows that. He might try to talk to her in Giant just to see what she says. :)

DannoE Nov 25 '11 9:55pm

Perception Check (Failure): Gruunk knows that he is somewhat more perceptive than most. Not smarter, just more perceptive. And with that in mind, he is utterly convinced that Nurse is an old orc woman, albeit an eccentric one.

Shadeus Nov 26 '11 12:54am

Hmm, Gruunk's protective instincts would kick in as soon as Tarner gets "attacked." Can he use his Guardian's Counter to take the hit for Tarner? He technical could retaliate, but that would be just dumb. :) I'd like him to push Tarner out of the way and take the backhand himself.

I'm not looking to start something before the suicide fight, just looking to show what Gruunk can do.

Shadeus Nov 26 '11 2:49am

Meh, the scene moved on. I'll let sleeping dogs lie. :)

DannoE Nov 26 '11 12:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadeus (Post 5028820)
Hmm, Gruunk's protective instincts would kick in as soon as Tarner gets "attacked." Can he use his Guardian's Counter to take the hit for Tarner? He technical could retaliate, but that would be just dumb. :) I'd like him to push Tarner out of the way and take the backhand himself.

I'm not looking to start something before the suicide fight, just looking to show what Gruunk can do.

Yeah, I would've allowed that. The tough thing with PbP is dealing with the Imm. Interrupts, but in this case, we'd have worked it out. 'Course that also would've enraged Modred, but that in turn would've led to some really interesting unintended consequences, so...

Y'know, really, whatever you want to do, I'll roll with it. That's kind of my plan anyway. We haven't played long enough for me to have a long term plan here.

Shadeus Dec 9 '11 11:19pm

Gruunk is so far happy really only with Eduardo and Fortune. Nurse doesn't make sense to him and has really estranged himself from...well everyone this far. Tarner, he isn't sure what to make of yet. He started off bad and ended well. He will definitely want to keep an eye on the machine.

No one its nice to him unless they need something, so he struggles with trusting anyone. But the pretty folks...usually you can trust them...except drow. Which all suck. :)

Just some random thoughts...