Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Sins of the Past await you, are you Ambitious enough to to meet them? (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=158069)

Hunterindarkness Jan 31 '12 10:21pm

Sins of the Past await you, are you Ambitious enough to to meet them?

This will be a Rogue Trader game using the Published adventure: Whispers on the Storm. If you have read this, I simply ask that you not reread it and not meta game. I will take up to six players. I will repeat creation Guidelines below.

Books Allowed: Rouge Trader core, Into the storm and Battlefleet Koronus. You may also take gear and only gear from the Dark Heresy core book.

Creation Method: Roll, 2d10+25 arrange to taste as stated on Page .14 of the Rogue Trader core book.
Origin path: The Career Row is open, not tied to any choice.
Rank: Rank 1 careers may use substitution career leaves if you have the correct requirements.
Xeno pc: Will be allowed IF, it does not mess with the group dynamic. If they do not fit, then they do not fit.

Ship points and Profit Factor: You have two options here, you may roll or you may use the Warrant creation from into the storm as a group.

Ship creation: This is up to the group, the ship is as much a character as the pc's in Rogue Trader. As such you should not simply be assigned one I feel.

You may place your application Here
I also have a few post rules , which can be found here

ArcaneStomper Jan 31 '12 10:24pm

Aw no Hostile Acquisitions, I've been meaning to try it out. Oh well I'm always interested in RT. I'll roll up an explorator just as soon as I get back to my books.

Hunterindarkness Jan 31 '12 10:26pm

I do not yet own it, so no. I should be getting it in a few weeks, but that is a few weeks.

ArcaneStomper Jan 31 '12 10:59pm

I should probably ask. Do you want characters that are more radical or puritan, or are you leaving it open to the group.

Cnyperos Jan 31 '12 11:06pm

Rogue Traders attract all sorts of folk, so safe bet would be a mixture of just about everything, ArcaneStomper.

Been meaning too try out the Astropath and the Navigator, leaning mainly too the navigator though.

Della Jan 31 '12 11:40pm

Dibs on the Rogue Trader :D

Mokuren Feb 1 '12 2:45am

Dibs on the astropath.

Well, what I mean to say is that I'll come up with an app soon.

Meanwhile, since we seem to be
[dice=WS]2d10+25[/dice][dice=BS]2d10+25[/dice][dice=S]2d10+25[/dice][dice=T]2d10+25[/dice][dice=Ag]2d10+25[/dice][dice=Int]2d10+25[/dice][dice=WP]2d10+25[/dice][dice=Per]2d10+25[/dice][dice=Fel]2d10+25[/dice]
rolling...
No dice rolling in the ad forum thanks

Hunterindarkness Feb 1 '12 2:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneStomper (Post 5228792)
I should probably ask. Do you want characters that are more radical or puritan, or are you leaving it open to the group.

Up to the group. If I get more then one of any career I'll pick then one that I like best for the whole and the other person is free to make something else. somethings we can have more then one of, however. Achmilitants and Void masters spring to mind.

If you guys want to be all fire and brimstone for the emperor cool, if ya want to be underhanded , low down pirates, also cool

Hunterindarkness Feb 1 '12 3:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokuren (Post 5229518)
Dibs on the astropath.

Well, what I mean to say is that I'll come up with an app soon.

Meanwhile, since we seem to be Rolling.

\
You can not roll here, but you can in the Application forum.

Also guys do not forget you can do One reroll.

Shadowhawck Feb 1 '12 3:01am

ooo Xenos....this calls to my
That is all I play in the Table top wargame
hardcore Eldar player self...

Aww only Kroot and Orks I am taking it :( sad panda oh well