Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Archive (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Under the Fort - Kobolds! : Group 1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=161253)

DruSilverfox Mar 1 '12 3:59pm

Under the Fort - Kobolds! : Group 1
 
Once the party has left town, we will be using this area

Members:

Sidryn
Zynka
Fracko
Tanvas
Damaris
Lamere

DruSilverfox Mar 14 '12 2:17am

The night passed uneventfully while in the inn. In the morning, you all gathered together for one last meal together. Isaiah brought over a map and showed you that there were actually 2 old forts. One to the northeast and one to the northwest.

The first day of walking was through the city and farmlands. The first night under the stars also was devoid of encounters. You continue marching through the untamed forest. Just after noon, your scout (if you have one) informs you that there is 4 kobolds camped out in front of a 6 ˝ foot tall cavern entrance.

Purity_Riot Mar 14 '12 3:30am

Lamére favours action over caution as she charges into the cavern,
claw claw bite:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 1d4+2 1d20+5 1d4+2 1d20+5 1d6+3
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 11)
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 23)
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 3 (Total = 6)
pouncing at the nearest kobold before they have a chance to
Unable to find the game forum Should be one down if not dead round one. Nice job Lam
react.

trip on bite:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 17)
trip
Haven't added my sheet yet. I'm about to add it, but it's going to mess up the dice code order, saying that initiative has been rerolled (it won't have been as it hasn't been rolled yet, damn sheet dice) and then it will reroll trip. At this moment trip is a 17 but if you'd rather go with the new number then that's fair.
oops
These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+2

spyrosbaldr Mar 14 '12 3:43am

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...s_cvsprite.pngDamaris appreciates Lamére's approach to the kobolds. When cannon fodder is in the way, who needs a plan?

The ronin draws Seijun and
INITIATIVE:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 20)
leaps into the fray, choosing the furthest kobold from the group to
ATTACK!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d8+1
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
d8 Results: 7 (Total = 8)
Wellllll, flubbed that roll something fierce. xD!
slice.

Yobun Mar 14 '12 5:22am

Everything up to this point was a useless waste of time. Nothing beat the thrill of battle...Though this battle was clearly one sided. Tanvas rushed with his companions towards kobolds, his blade out and ready, picking a target that was not yet spoken for, a kobold that was second furthest back, finding being in the middle to be so very enjoyable.


Cyridan Mar 14 '12 6:58am

[fieldset="http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...male_heavy.jpg"]Zynka

Suddenly caught up in the excitement of her companions rushing towards the kobolds Zynka
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 20
charges in laughing aloud with bloodthirsty delight
Charge with Power Attack:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 1d12+9
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 10)
d12 Results: 12 (Total = 21)
swinging her great axe at the nearest foe as hard as she can.[fieldset]


Redshirt13 Mar 14 '12 7:22am

Fracko stands back, stunned as his companions set upon the apparently hapless kobolds.

"In for a penny..." he says to himself, he
Dice Roll: 1d20+2
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 4)
springs into action and
Dice Roll: 1d20+3 1d6
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 2
looses a crossbow bolt at the same kobold that Zynka attacked.

Redshirt13 Mar 14 '12 7:37pm


chibiamy Mar 15 '12 3:19pm

Sidryn arches an eyebrow upwards, but even as eager as she is to kill Kobolds, there is a modirum of caution to her. None the less, the young woman
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 11)
slips to the side, trying a
Stealth:
Dice Roll:
1d20+10
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 24)
quiet flanking maneuver. Pulling out her crossbow, ever ready to fire, Sidryn waits until she is in range before
Attack at Point Blank (30'):
Dice Roll:
1d20+5
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 6)
Possible Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d8+2
d8 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
Sneak Attack if Applicable:
Dice Roll:
1d6
d6 Results: 6
squeezing the trigger and letting a bolt fly.


Edit: WOOO! Get that 1 out of the way! Wooo!

DruSilverfox Mar 15 '12 3:54pm

Initiative:
Damaris: 20
Zynka: 20
Kobolds: 20
Lamere: 19
Tanvas: 12
Sidryn: 11
Fracko: 4

After the initial onslaught of the Heroes, 2 Kobolds still remain. The one against Zynka and the one against Damaris. Each of the kobolds, if they survive, will attack.

Round 2 kobold attacks (If they don't die before their turn in Initiative)
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d4-2
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
d4 Results: 1 (Total = -1)
vs Damaris
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d4-2
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 8)
d4 Results: 3 (Total = 1)
vs Zynka


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:40pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.