Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Archive (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Gameplay/OOC (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=175720)

ArasaadiDragonstar Jul 6 '12 12:44am

Gameplay/OOC
 
for general discussions and such.

Celtic Guardian 7 Jul 6 '12 9:34pm

Do martial artists have a wealth to roll for? I'm not seeing it, and CTRL+F has brought up nothing, but maybe I overlooked it.

ArasaadiDragonstar Jul 6 '12 9:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic Guardian 7 (Post 5820124)
Do martial artists have a wealth to roll for? I'm not seeing it, and CTRL+F has brought up nothing, but maybe I overlooked it.

Use the value given for a monk in the PHB.

Podonis Jul 6 '12 9:53pm

I used 6d4 X 10 for the Swashbuckler, is that right?

ArasaadiDragonstar Jul 6 '12 10:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Podonis (Post 5820189)
I used 6d4 X 10 for the Swashbuckler, is that right?

Yep

steampunkadept Jul 6 '12 10:50pm

The linked Ranger class shows rangers as having a +6 armor bonus at level 1, the class Armor bonus guide lists it differently, which is correct?

ArasaadiDragonstar Jul 6 '12 11:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by steampunkadept (Post 5820374)
The linked Ranger class shows rangers as having a +6 armor bonus at level 1, the class Armor bonus guide lists it differently, which is correct?

Use the +6 listed for that version of the class, and the one lsited in the Class Armor Bonus table for the Spell-less variant of the PHB ranger.

Xeiro Jul 6 '12 11:13pm

I am looking at Knight, cause I love the class, however I hate the 'mounted combat' bonus feat it gives. Mainly cause I never use it as a Knight. So I am curious if I can exchange that with another feat, if at all possible. I am working on my character idea prior to build, which is a good thing, however I need certain things set before I write; otherwise things may not line us.

ArasaadiDragonstar Jul 6 '12 11:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeiro (Post 5820456)
I am looking at Knight, cause I love the class, however I hate the 'mounted combat' bonus feat it gives. Mainly cause I never use it as a Knight. So I am curious if I can exchange that with another feat, if at all possible. I am working on my character idea prior to build, which is a good thing, however I need certain things set before I write; otherwise things may not line us.

A knight's concept involves mounted combat, and so it has a feat for free that boosts it. What feat would you want to replace it with?

Xeiro Jul 7 '12 1:16am

I am unsure, cause how you said you wish to do feats. Also the fact that yes in medieval times knights were mounted soldiers; but for the motif it doesn't have to follow the historical reference for the class. Though if I am not mistaken you already had an idea behind what feats you were allowing to be 'trained' so it maybe easier to pick from one of those as 'alternative training'

Though Agile Shield Fighter would work; thought it has Pre-reqs where Mounted Combat dosn't.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 1:37am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.