Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Fresh Meat (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=177218)

Elemtael Jul 19 '12 11:29pm

Fresh Meat

Recruiting
Applications Go >>>HERE<<<

As the title implies, I am looking for 1-2 members to fill in vacant positions in the Rogue Trader game, Ascension.

Why I am Recruiting:
Our current roster is comprised of 3 of my real life friends. There was a fourth member but due to some unfortunate circumstances and events he took his own life. We feel that it would be best to finish out this game and honor his memory by doing something that he loved. His character has already been accounted for and will be departing for the conflict with Chaos at the Eye of Terror where he meets a tragic, but heroic, end bringing the fight to the enemies of mankind.

Where the Game Starts for You:
Currently, the game is suspended. It will resume after our friend's funeral and we will conclude the prologue. At that point in time the game fast forwards about 3 years and picks up with our intrepid adventurers at the location classified as "Port Wanderer." This brief skip is a perfect time to introduce new characters.

As a closing, thank you all for taking the time to read this. I look forward to reading some applications and if any of you are hesitant about submitting one feel free to peruse the forum and look at the story so far. It can be located under "Prolgue: Fiery Origins" in the sub-category "The Ship's Log".

If any of you have any questions or just want to chat you can do so in this thread. I will monitor it and respond daily.

RadicalD Jul 19 '12 11:46pm

I know this is not what you are asking, but would like to apply as a reader to your game, since I can't commit to some of the requirements you are asking.

Elemtael Jul 19 '12 11:49pm

Yeah. That would he great. Ill toss you the invite when I have reason to go back to the tower.

littlefish Jul 20 '12 12:08am

Curses, this looks very good. Unfortunately, like RadicalD, I am unable to fulfill the requirements. I am requesting a Reader spot as well if you don't mind =)

Dramacydle Jul 20 '12 12:10am

Very exceptional Elemental, I cannot meet requirements as well. Could I apply for a reader spot likewise.

Elemtael Jul 20 '12 12:20am

Which requirements are you guys having problems with? I know RadicalD is a good player and i dont want to miss out on good apps because I wasn't flexible.

RadicalD Jul 20 '12 12:50am

I have trouble with the posting every 24 hours, could squeeze a post possibly to fill that cuota, but they wouldn't be as good. And cell phone, could provide it, but no real reason as I live in another country and I don't think it would be very logical.

Dramacydle Jul 20 '12 12:51am

For me it would be giving out cell number and missing a day or two due to spending time with family. I'm very interested in your game and like your style but I have three games I'm trying to balance and I don't know if I could give a substantial go of the application process.

Elemtael Jul 20 '12 12:58am

The cell phone thing I can bend on. The 24 hours thing kind of works out to every other day as i also have 24 hours to get my post up. Understandable, though. I will get you guys reader invites asap.

Gavinfoxx Jul 20 '12 1:25am

Hmmm... I was interested, but a more dungeon-y rogue trader game where the ship is taken away from you just feels like... I dunno. It is kinda missing the point; the other two WH40K RPG's seem to be more that feel. How likely is it that the group will get a ship / crew / some player will be the Rogue Trader, for this game?

If a character joins that is capable of preventing the ship from exploding, would that be helpful??