Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Archive (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   Rule/Game Questions (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=179350)

Dredge Aug 9 '12 8:17pm

Rule/Game Questions

Post all of your questions on rules, or the game/setting.

idk188 Aug 9 '12 8:51pm

Would the Artificer be allowed? I have an idea for one lol

Dredge Aug 9 '12 8:54pm

Artificers would be allowed just slightly more restricted due to there easily broken nature of things.... but yes go right ahead

idk188 Aug 9 '12 8:59pm

well it seems like you might have it out for the artificers lol which i don't blame you, i will play it safe and go a different concept. Would Goblins be allowed to play?

Rosencrantz14 Aug 9 '12 10:53pm

What is your opinion on the Renegade Mastermaker as an eventual PRC?

Dredge Aug 9 '12 11:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by idk188 (Post 5943436)
well it seems like you might have it out for the artificers lol which i don't blame you, i will play it safe and go a different concept. Would Goblins be allowed to play?

I've played Artificers and know how they work... they can get silly.... But I will allow them,and Goblins are more than welcome to be played.

Quote:

What is your opinion on the Renegade Mastermaker as an eventual PRC?
I looked it up and it seems interesting I think I would allow it with tweaks as some of the things seem a little to much....talking and working it out with me would definitely help.

The_Ovla Aug 10 '12 2:59am

Would anyone be against me playing a drow? I know they are considered a monster race, but I'd be all for playing a character who would have to hide from certain people to avoid conflict with them based on how she looks.

Dredge Aug 10 '12 6:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Ovla (Post 5944754)
Would anyone be against me playing a drow? I know they are considered a monster race, but I'd be all for playing a character who would have to hide from certain people to avoid conflict with them based on how she looks.

In this game I want as diverse as possible because you are all coming from different planes and different walks of life, all biomes from all places exist or will be created. So a drow would be perfect for this setting, one thing also is that most people would be open minded....most, so I would love the rp aspect of that.

Axle and Wheel Aug 11 '12 12:10am

So a ratfolk would also be acceptable?

Also, when do you plan on making the decision on who's playing?

Dredge Aug 11 '12 2:30am

When the time of my thread ends...or should in about 5 days roughly.... With the interest I've been given I might make two threads in the same world happening at the same time different places....

Edit: Ratfolk are okay i just need to know what the stats are or material source to look it up on my many books