Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   New Planescape Player Needed (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=184499)

T_Zero Sep 28 '12 1:45pm

New Planescape Player Needed

EDIT: The ad has been edited to show that more character spots are available.

The City of Doors sits at the top of a endlessly tall spire in the middle of the Outlands, and it's residents represent all of creation in their make-up. Innumerable gates, called doors, open into the myriad of worlds and planes that stretch into infinity, and from all come the citizens of Sigil. With so many faces, beliefs, and customs, is it any wonder that Sigil is considered the Center of the Multiverse?

*For those familiar with the Planescape setting, all events are considered to have happened before the Faction War.
Personal DemonsDM (T_Zero) looking for one replacement member to join a team in a 3.5x version of the Planescape campaign setting. All 3.5 books welcome, including tomes. Entries should be in the form of a precis (total summary) sent to me via PM. All entries subject to rejection by the head DM of our games.
Long Live the Lich QueenDM (mishra) looking for two, pretty unique character applications. Specifically, I'm looking for character applications that fit in with two of the seven deadly sins, Gluttony and Lust, with a pending spot open for Pride.
As for the mechanics, it's the same as above, 3.5 material, Tomes included. Applications can go in the application thread.

Wippit Guud Sep 28 '12 3:28pm

I'll just leave this here

You know, since I'm actually a player in the game, yet don't seem to be doing anything...

Della Sep 28 '12 3:51pm

Man. You know what.

I hate D&D 3.x.
And I hate it specifically for the things that you're fixing in those houserules of yours :D So I might try this.

But, you want one PLAYER, or you want one PARTY? Just to be sure.

ShubNiggurath Sep 28 '12 4:52pm

Withdrawn

Fortive Sep 28 '12 7:34pm

I'll come up with a design tonight. When is the deadline?

Also, you're looking for a replacement, what role was the person who left? That way the I can apply with a build that helps balance the party.

macfarley Sep 28 '12 8:11pm

depending on how evil we're allowed to go....Rakasha Dread Necromancer?

silverwolfer Sep 28 '12 8:34pm

No silly, My little pony centaur

ChaosHarbinger Sep 28 '12 8:58pm

Colour me interested and also colour me wheeling out a fairly typical build to begin with. Depending on what sort of competition I've got, I may mix it up a little more with something utterly ridiculous.

Wippit Guud Sep 28 '12 10:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosHarbinger (Post 6123938)
Colour me interested and also colour me wheeling out a fairly typical build to begin with. Depending on what sort of competition I've got, I may mix it up a little more with something utterly ridiculous.

If you want an example of what was previously accepted... my character is a (tome)Soulborn 12 || Force Golem 4 / Iron Golem 8

BeyondThePale Sep 28 '12 10:42pm

Iron golem allowed as a LA 8? it is a CR 13 with 18 HD...thats craziness...where did you get the write up or does this fall under DM Homebrew?