Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Kundalini ("Dark Times" Epic Game) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=184722)

Doten Sep 30 '12 11:46pm

Kundalini ("Dark Times" Epic Game)

Star Wars: Kundalini begins on Yavin-4, where our heroes have gathered at the Lost City of the Jedi. There, the Jedi Remnants prepare a daunting journey to the Unknown Regions. Qon Pilat, Master of the Hidden Order, has enlisted a band of (mostly) Force-sensitive pirates called the Spiral Corsairs to help them reach their destination. Envoys from their flagship, the Hapan Battle Dragon "Spiral Dancer", have landed in the city where they will meet the Jedi and their allies to discuss the journey.

All the while, an ominous score plays in the moon's orbit...

UPDATE! The game is looking for 6-8 players and applications are wrapping up on the 15th.

Game Master(s): Doten, Blakkmonk

Gameplay: 40% Roleplay 60% Mechanics (But honestly, expect this to be a bit more fluid and alot of RP to take place in between active episodes)

Everyone will be expected to post once a week minimum to stay in the game, but we will decide the pace of actual gameplay posting as a community; once players are chosen.

Mood: T'is an era rich with the Dark Side and expect a healthy dose of grit. The in-game effect is that Dark Side Points will be harder to get rid of, once accumulated.

Character Creation: All materials may be considered, so long as they are era - appropriate. Keep in mind the xenophobia of the Dark Times. Starting CL will be 4 & hold off on the character sheets until after the application process. You will begin play as a Jedi, ally of the Hidden Order, or a Spiral Corsair (more info on these choices below).

Restrictions: There will be a maximum of three Jedi "padawans" in this campaign (I.e. characters with actual classes in Jedi or lightsaber proficiency), though Force sensitives from other traditions are welcome, Spiral Corsairs and non-Force classes are encouraged! There will be a lot of incentive and action for the latter, so don't be discouraged by those overabundant Jedi.

Application (posted here) should include...

Name, Age, Class, Race, Personality, Appearance, & Background. Quality is valued over quantity!

If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM.

MadHatter Oct 1 '12 3:38am

Does the C0-GM get to play too or just help run? As in does he/she get to run a character in the game?

Doten Oct 1 '12 5:29am

Definitely can play too.

Blakkmonk Oct 1 '12 5:34am

Color me interested in both sides. I have an idea for a Jedi and I have the time to help you co-gm. PM me and let me know.

where do you want your apps at?

macfarley Oct 1 '12 6:01am

I like the idea of a spiral corsair. Magical space pirate!

Doten Oct 1 '12 6:04am

I'd like to keep character applications in this thread, with character sheets post-approval being posted in the actual Game Forum.

Glad there is interest! Anyone wanting to Co-GM let me know, I would certainly take on two.

MadHatter Oct 1 '12 7:50am

I am going to pass. Good luck with your game.

Blakkmonk Oct 1 '12 3:26pm

Omani Nuur

Jedi padawan

GabrielLong Oct 1 '12 4:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakkmonk (Post 6132869)
Place holding for the app

What he said - this sounds like it would be great and I've got an idea for a padawan :)

Looking at doing a NON-Jar-Jar Gungan padawan - gunning for lightsaber mastery.

Whisper Oct 1 '12 4:41pm

Including the Game System in an ad title is unnecessary; that's what we have those nifty system handles for.

Including [Recruitment], [Looking for Players] et al. in game ads is kind of redundant; an ad's sole purpose is recruiting players, after all ;)

Title changed accordingly.