Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Welcome to Erstwire! (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=185513)

Reemos Oct 8 '12 1:33am

Welcome to Erstwire!

The boat had left from Kanto a full week prior, yet it still had yet to have reached it's destination. The ships captain glanced at his pocket watch then up at the stars. It had been a full month waiting for the right star alignment to pass into Erstwire, but it was worth it due to the pay, and the very extended vacation for himself and the crew. While he had never much been into training pokemon himself, he could see why the trainers on board would want to risk passing through a time-space wrinkle in the middle of the ocean to explore a new region and he quietly envied them.

Checking his pocket watch again he turned to 6 degrees North North East just as energy fields begin to warp around the ship. Well, if it goes wrong, at least they wont ever realize it.

Welcome!
The world of pokemon, full of amazing pokemon and adventure! But there is not just one world for trainers to adventure in. After the events of Pokemon White, a rift began to open in the ocean a weeks travel south of the Kanto region. When scientists set out to explore the rift, the last thing they'd expect to find was a new region on the other side. Now, under certain constelations, ships can travel through the rift to the new region.

Character Creation

Look down this link: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=185229
It has all you need.

Note: we are using the 1.31 beta version.

What the character know
All the character know about this new region is of the Town they are about to arrive in and the more important people of the town. None of the players are starting out for the first time and native from this new region. They can be from any region currently explored though, including non-canon areas shown in the movies and anime.

Celtic Guardian 7 Oct 8 '12 1:52am

I'm interested!

Reemos Oct 8 '12 2:46am

Can't wait too see what kind of character you make!

Darchias Oct 8 '12 3:18am

Sounds like my kind of game.

Requiem_Jeer Oct 8 '12 3:40am

Question about the campaign: How prevelant will downtime be? I mean like days being skipped due to nothing important happening. I've been tossing around a few ideas in my head, but I've been caught with crafter in a campaign where the entire campaign takes place over a month. In this system, it would translate to 'breeder'.

Boonbies Oct 8 '12 11:27am

I might make an app for this if I find the time.

MadHatter Oct 8 '12 12:10pm

I have never played before. I tried getting into another Kanto game with a character who only has one pokemon. But the gm vanished. I had a growlithe. Am going to try and apply for this game with that character. Hope I can get in Reemos.

MadHatter Oct 8 '12 12:56pm

Also can anyone help point me in the right direction to level up your pokemon? Is it in the pokedex book? I can't find the rules on what happens when you level up the pokemon or how much experience points we need for each level. Us and the pokemon. Any help is appreciated.

Reemos Oct 8 '12 1:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem_Jeer (Post 6159501)
Question about the campaign: How prevelant will downtime be? I mean like days being skipped due to nothing important happening. I've been tossing around a few ideas in my head, but I've been caught with crafter in a campaign where the entire campaign takes place over a month. In this system, it would translate to 'breeder'.

Down time is pretty much player generated, okay, just about everything is pretty player generated. This'll be a sandboxy with the goals of the players driving the story, possibly with a doomsday plot going on in hte background. Possibly, that hasn't be decided yet. ;)

Filia Rose Oct 8 '12 5:40pm

Interested! I got a Breeder I've been dying to use again!