Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   The Sunless Citadel, Adventures with a crazy DM (Part 1) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=189067)

Kerim Nov 9 '12 11:04am

The Sunless Citadel, Adventures with a crazy DM (Part 1)

Welcome to my thread full of idiocery and me trying to convince you guys to play in my game.

------------------------------

Adventures with a Crazy DM will be a series going through modules or more openworlded parts. I hope to have a few people stay with me from start to finish, but that will probably not be the case.

The module we will start with is the Sunless Citadel, which, to paraphrase the book, is "An adventure for 4 1st level players. Characters that survive will end at second, or even third level." It is originally 3.0, but it is fairly easily modified for 3.5, or so I've read.

I am looking for 4 dedicated players (And perhaps an additional bard :D) who will accompany me through the game. Character creation rules are here, and for the rest of the threads you can go to the forum.

LSWSjr Nov 9 '12 11:15am

Can we also have a point buy option for attributes please? Also more than happy to play the Bard :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Kerim Nov 9 '12 11:16am

There is a point buy option.

MadHatter Nov 9 '12 11:27am

You might need me Kerim to have your back so we don't revolt and kill you. Can you give me a list of 8-12 common known creatures in the area? I am debating on using a Ranger. But don't want to waste favored Enemy on Giants for examply if none are in the area.

Kerim Nov 9 '12 11:30am

Well, the adventure says mainly kobolds and goblins, but you can take any, and I'll try to add in something to make your Favoured Enemy not go to waste. (No, if you choose Favoured Enemy: Muffins, I won't make a muffin man.)

MadHatter Nov 9 '12 11:34am

Okay then. I might have to make a two weapon fighting Elven Ranger with hatred for Goblins. He will be Igor The Goblin Slayer of Goblins.

Can I have a green skullcap made out of a goblin skin? Or Leather armor that is green made out of goblins? Wield bone weapons made from Goblin spines.

Kerim Nov 9 '12 11:39am

Not at the start of the game, though if you take the proper crafting skills, I could allow you to make it yourself. With, of course, +x to intimidate, and -X to Diplomacy to them.

MadHatter Nov 9 '12 11:41am

I have the desire to play a young kid. What do you feel about 15 year old human Squire?

Fighter class until I am Knighted IN game then take KNight class. How would you feel about that Kerim?

Kerim Nov 9 '12 11:44am

15 might be a bit young. But just start an application, and I'll see how well your background holds together.

MadHatter Nov 9 '12 11:49am

Ahh yes right'O! Well minimum age for a human is 16 I was hoping I could go one below.