Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Re-recruiting for Kingmaker (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=189093)

CockroachTeaParty Nov 9 '12 5:19pm

Re-recruiting for Kingmaker

Hello folks. I'm running a Kingmaker game on these forums, and it's going pretty well!

However, I seem to be having trouble keeping the 4th PC slot filled. My initial choice bailed on me, and then his replacement disappeared as well due to unfortunate circumstances.

So, I'm opening recruitment back up. If you applied to this game before, and you want to re-submit your character, just post a new link to them (if you still have the sheet).

Please post applications here.

Character creation guidelines and other information can be found here; in a nutshell, it's 15 point buy, most Paizo sources allowed, 2 traits (only Kingmaker campaign traits; the rest are free game), using Hero Points, and Words of Power are also available if you wish.

The current party consists of a kensai magus, an archery-focused ranger, and a conjurer wizard. You would be replacing a paladin (who replaced a cleric). The party could use some extra divine magic assistance, so submitting clerics, oracles, druids, paladins, or even inquisitors, witches, or bards would do well to round out the team. That said, we could also probably use some more front-line fighting support (again, battle clerics/oracles, paladins, or even certain kinds of druids could all fill that role as well). However, you can submit whatever kind of character you want; if it's something special, I'll definitely consider it.

So please, read the above link to character guidelines; it should answer most questions you have.

I can't really put a deadline on when I'm going to choose submissions... I want to pick a good one quickly, so the faster you can get a solid character up, the better. I'm looking for someone who wants to stick around.

We're early enough in the game that you should be able to get caught up to speed quickly. You'll start at the same level of experience as the rest of the party (they're all still level 1, and will be for some time). I'll either introduce your character when the party returns to Oleg's Trading Post (the 'home base' for this part of the adventure), or else find another way to shoehorn your character in.

So... any takers? I guarantee this is the best Kingmaker game ever to exist, ever, period. I'm pretty much the best. ;)

darkhugh Nov 9 '12 5:23pm

What role(s) are you looking to be filled?

Canuhearmenow Nov 9 '12 5:27pm

I've been kinda itchin' to try out a Rogue I've made, although since you're looking for a caster type I'm not sure how well that'd go over.

daemonar Nov 9 '12 5:31pm

Hmm, posting interest. I'm feeling like playing a reluctant-hero type, like Samwise. Maybe Monk / Paladin / Champion of Irori? Hmm. If I can get some kind of healing powers out of that, then maybe. Otherwise, maybe a Conan-like barbarian warrior (hopefully getting the Body Bludgeon rage power).

Reemos Nov 9 '12 5:56pm

I'd want to reapply with my last application, but it seems you deleted the old applications. >.<

So I don't even remember what I had applied with. >.<

CockroachTeaParty Nov 9 '12 5:56pm

Leadership roles for the future part of the campaign are still rather up in the air. We've probably got a Ruler, Spy Master, and Warden already lined up.

darkhugh Nov 9 '12 5:58pm

I was thinking more along the lines of classes, do you have all the main spots filled?

CockroachTeaParty Nov 9 '12 6:00pm

If you read the ad, you'll see we have a magus, ranger, and wizard in the party. I've got a whole spiel about it.

Reemos Nov 9 '12 6:02pm

Okay... so this was the one I tried to apply with my transmuter wizard who wanted to become an Aldori Swordlord...

So, try again, or try and apply with my deaf oracle and see if she can make the cut isntead....

Sarr Khan Nov 9 '12 6:20pm

Hmm, sounds good. I'll drop an app in this weekend. Prolly' a paladin or cleric for some front-line fun! :)