Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Agents of the Twelve (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=189315)

Sillaric Nov 11 '12 4:41pm

Agents of the Twelve

Wiz Nov 11 '12 5:01pm

Well, my interest is obvious. ;)

Kiriel Nov 11 '12 5:26pm

Interesting.

EDIT: Tashalatora Warforged coming up in the future.

Animunculi Nov 11 '12 5:28pm

Wiz, may I ask how do you manage to play in so many games and still apply for more?
Not that I have anything against you, on the contrary, you are an awesome player and I remember your character from the Last War campaign well.

More on topic, I will try to create something for this game. 12 days is a long time, though, and I may get lost in a maze of conflicting but equally cool character concepts as happened for the last two Eberron games that I promised to apply to. To me a shorter deadline forces my mind into overdrive and the chance of creating an awesome character increases. That's just me, of course.

Erico Nov 11 '12 5:28pm

Interested. Will be dropping a cleric on the Applications folder.

Kerim Nov 11 '12 5:49pm

Dibs on Unarmoured Warforged Artificer!

Erico Nov 11 '12 6:42pm

Edit: Hmm, I was thinking cleric, but I think I'll go Favored Soul instead. don't worry, I still plan on being a healy type: Just wanted to try something different. Is a favored soul weaker than a cleric, sure, but who cares. I'd rather do what's fun. :)

Sillaric Nov 11 '12 7:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animunculi (Post 6286991)
Wiz, may I ask how do you manage to play in so many games and still apply for more?
Not that I have anything against you, on the contrary, you are an awesome player and I remember your character from the Last War campaign well.

More on topic, I will try to create something for this game. 12 days is a long time, though, and I may get lost in a maze of conflicting but equally cool character concepts as happened for the last two Eberron games that I promised to apply to. To me a shorter deadline forces my mind into overdrive and the chance of creating an awesome character increases. That's just me, of course.

Don't worry Animunculi. If we get a really good response I'll make the wait worthwhile and if we have a smaller turnout I'll call it sooner anyway so get to character creating!

Animunculi Nov 11 '12 7:06pm

I will.

Wiz Nov 11 '12 7:21pm

On a side note, Elf Dilettante is a racial specific feat, but not Eberron specific (it's from Races of the Wild). Does it qualify as the free feat? Also, any problem with Mia being a Gray Elf, I don't know if in your Eberron world you prefer to tease out the sub-races of elves to specific racial groups within the world. Finally, will you be having flaws and traits at all?

On a side note, I know I'm listed in a lot of games, but most of them are dead. I have a resistance to taking a character out of a game, so the only way they drop of my list is when they are archived.