Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Over-complicated PF Gestalt (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=189448)

ticky Nov 13 '12 1:02am

Over-complicated PF Gestalt

*Please post apps in this thread*

I expect players to post 3x a week.

Contact me if you are interested in Co-DMing.

Epicosity Nov 13 '12 1:16am

Oh wow.

Good luck.

That is complicated as hell but I'll be signing on as a reader!

Celtic Guardian 7 Nov 13 '12 1:41am

...Wow, this is intriguing. I might apply, and if not, I too would read.

LDDragon Nov 13 '12 3:49am

LOL looks fun. I might apply or not, either way, hope you have massive fun with this! :D

EDIT:

Name: Edmund Callinthar
Race: Human
Class: Cleric of Desna, Luck and Travel domains

More info: Edmund was a travelling cleric, before the big change, spreading the blessings of good fortune to those he encounters. He tends to like exploring new places, and loves travelling with other people.

EDIT EDIT: Withdrawing interest due to time constraints. Have fun with the game, looks awesome! :)

TheFred Nov 13 '12 9:59am

Wow, looks fun and crazy. I like it!

If you combine the characters after gestalting, though, will it not get a bit screwed up? What if I take elf-only feats or something and then wind up as a gnome? Do I get to keep them? In fact, do we get the feats etc from both sides?

Divinity Nov 13 '12 12:50pm

This seems like some good role play. I will make a app soon.

ticky Nov 13 '12 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFred (Post 6292828)
Wow, looks fun and crazy. I like it!

If you combine the characters after gestalting, though, will it not get a bit screwed up? What if I take elf-only feats or something and then wind up as a gnome? Do I get to keep them? In fact, do we get the feats etc from both sides?

You will gain feats as normal for a level 3 character, so 2 feats. You'll need to decide on feats after gestalting. From a role-play perspective, assume that feats are part of your body or brain, not part of your 'soul', and we are only keeping souls intact. Bodies get all jumbled up. So, if you took only elf feats, then fine, neither of those would wind up in the final build (potentially). Feats are things you do particularly well. When you get combined with another person, what you do well is going to change. You may suddenly be good at things that neither half was well equipped to do before. So you could have feats that neither character started with.

daemonar Nov 13 '12 4:34pm

Well, damn! That's complicated. Ummmm alrighty then: posting interest.

WIP - more will be added
Name: Yogath
Race: Orc
Class: Witch

Aurore Nov 13 '12 6:15pm

Sounds very funny but would be way too frustrating for me :)

Keeganmw Nov 14 '12 12:17am

Could be interesting making a summoner for this...

Would one side be able to use the other sides capabilities when in control? If my summoner got combined with an orc fighter would his Eidelon still be out and about when the orc won control?