Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   World of Farland (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Future Updates (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=738)

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:32pm

Future Updates

So, what would you like to see in future updates? Now is your chance to give your input to shape the future of the site. Feel free to leave a comment as well.

barrymcw Mar 22 '06 11:32pm

I picked "Details," 'cause I like fluff. It was a toss-up, though, between that and adventures. I don't use a lot of premade adventures but I like to read them.

I wasn't sure what "Articles" meant. Maybe I'd like more of them but I'm not sure.

Maybe articles about world building - how you design your PrC's and adventures to make them Farlandish instead of just being more Greyhawk. That would be cool.

barrymcw Mar 22 '06 11:32pm

Future Updates

I picked "Details," 'cause I like fluff. It was a toss-up, though, between that and adventures. I don't use a lot of premade adventures but I like to read them.

I wasn't sure what "Articles" meant. Maybe I'd like more of them but I'm not sure.

Maybe articles about world building - how you design your PrC's and adventures to make them Farlandish instead of just being more Greyhawk. That would be cool.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Interesting. It's early, but the initial results seem to indicate that people are into the world specific details, the "fluffy flavor text." That's good to know, since I spent so much time on it already.

So lets keep the poll going; again, I encourage everyone to elaborate on his or her response.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Interesting. It's early, but the initial results seem to indicate that people are into the world specific details, the "fluffy flavor text." That's good to know, since I spent so much time on it already.

So lets keep the poll going; again, I encourage everyone to elaborate on his or her response.

Thanks! :biggrin:

turtledunn1191 Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

I went for prestige class...
Mainly because I absolutely love prestige classes, and am waiting for a good barbarian one to come out for Karin to take ;)

turtledunn1191 Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

I went for prestige class...
Mainly because I absolutely love prestige classes, and am waiting for a good barbarian one to come out for Karin to take ;)

Master of Monsters Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

I agree with Turtle, even though I wished to vote for all of the last four, I think PrC's would be fun to see more of, especial of one is thrown in to help with more bardic/diplomatic type characters, seeing as they seem to be the funest of them all to play

Master of Monsters Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

I agree with Turtle, even though I wished to vote for all of the last four, I think PrC's would be fun to see more of, especial of one is thrown in to help with more bardic/diplomatic type characters, seeing as they seem to be the funest of them all to play

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

I had to vote for fiction because well i'm one of the ones writing and to let you know, I can't write at the moment. *tear* So yeah I'm sorry that I've let you down for this month.