Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   World of Farland (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Lords of Sin (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=748)

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:32pm

Lords of Sin

I was wondering if the Lords of Sin would actually fight alongside their armies or would they just hang back give orders from behind the safety of their armies? Or would they stay in their fortresses leaving the battle plans to their generals?

I suppose it would depend on the Lord and the situation. I would think that Wrath and Greed probably would be fighting with their armies, perhaps, while Gluttony and Envy would probably hang behind the armies to give orders. Lust and Sloth would probably be fortress bound, lust out of cowardess and Sloth out of laziness. A differing situation could easily change this however.

Lords of Sin

I suppose it would depend on the Lord and the situation. I would think that Wrath and Greed probably would be fighting with their armies, perhaps, while Gluttony and Envy would probably hang behind the armies to give orders. Lust and Sloth would probably be fortress bound, lust out of cowardess and Sloth out of laziness. A differing situation could easily change this however.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

What do you mean by differing situations?

What do you mean by differing situations?

For example, the Lord of Wrath has many legions. The first legion might keep order in the Far City while the third legion might be quelling a border skirmish between Envy and Sloth. At the same time, the second legion might be trying to hunt down the rebel Far Knights in the deadlands. Since all of these things are relatively minor, Wrath would not be along for any of them. But he did fight during the dark conquest, and would probably do so again if the Liberated Kingdoms made a concerted effort to invade Farland, for example.

For example, the Lord of Wrath has many legions. The first legion might keep order in the Far City while the third legion might be quelling a border skirmish between Envy and Sloth. At the same time, the second legion might be trying to hunt down the rebel Far Knights in the deadlands. Since all of these things are relatively minor, Wrath would not be along for any of them. But he did fight during the dark conquest, and would probably do so again if the Liberated Kingdoms made a concerted effort to invade Farland, for example.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

Oh, ok thanks.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

Oh, ok thanks.

Digorig Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

Question about the Lords

I was going to make a new thread, but this one seemed fine...

(remember I am a farland newbie)

So in reading, It seems that some of the Lords of Sin are dead?? Is this true? If so, who is running their kingdoms? Did I miss something?

~Thuldin was slain by Valanduil the Elf and Bartarius the Barbarian in the year 8161 F.R.
~Thus the Lord of Lust passed from the histories of Farland

thanks!