Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   World of Farland (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   new things (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=755)

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:32pm

New Things For Y'all Folks

Farland, I'm not that skilled, This is my first attempt on making anything. I made it out of inspiration and for no reason. Here is what I came up with, two classes, and a suit of exotic weapons.

Thank you. Let me review them and I will get back to you in a few days.

:biggrin:

Thank you. Let me review them and I will get back to you in a few days.

:biggrin:

Valanduil Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Shadow, I read the Crescent Moon Warrior and I think with a few tweaks (name, etc.) it could easily be an ancient class of prestigious elves. Alternatively, maybe these were the fabled warriors of ancient Aelfar. They always appeared on the battlefield at twilight and it was said that their mere presence caused dread fear in their enemies hearts. I think I like them as Aelfarian warriors. Very cool.

Valanduil Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Shadow, I read the Crescent Moon Warrior and I think with a few tweaks (name, etc.) it could easily be an ancient class of prestigious elves. Alternatively, maybe these were the fabled warriors of ancient Aelfar. They always appeared on the battlefield at twilight and it was said that their mere presence caused dread fear in their enemies hearts. I think I like them as Aelfarian warriors. Very cool.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Is there any way we could work these into prestige classes? I really like the ideas.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:33pm

Is there any way we could work these into prestige classes? I really like the ideas.

Valanduil Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

The Paladin of the Shining Arrow seems a bit too powerful. I don't know too much about Paladins, but looking over them quickly, it looks like you gave a Paladin the ability to be a good archer but didn't take anything away from them. I would reduce hp to d6 or to d8 and take away something else as well. Otherwise I like this one too. Both of these would be good as prestige classes. I like the idea of keeping the basic classes and then adding prestige classes. That goes a long way towards balancing them.

Valanduil Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

The Paladin of the Shining Arrow seems a bit too powerful. I don't know too much about Paladins, but looking over them quickly, it looks like you gave a Paladin the ability to be a good archer but didn't take anything away from them. I would reduce hp to d6 or to d8 and take away something else as well. Otherwise I like this one too. Both of these would be good as prestige classes. I like the idea of keeping the basic classes and then adding prestige classes. That goes a long way towards balancing them.

Farland Mar 22 '06 11:34pm

I like the idea of keeping the basic classes and then adding prestige classes.

What do you mean by this, Valanduil?