Myth-Weavers

Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php)
-   Games & Ads (http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Deathlands - d20 Apocalypse (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=77541)

Aiden Sep 30 '09 5:28am

Deathlands - d20 Apocalypse

So, how would you like to be you, if the world were to end?

I imagine you wouldn't, at least not in a post-apocalyptic nightmare world. C'mon though, I know a bunch of you are raring to pit yourselves against the worst I have to offer.

A mystery plague with no logic to its effects. Mutations affecting those around you, seemingly without cause. Being one of the few humans left as survivors on a broken world that has become almost completely empty.

What happened? Are you alone? Are there others out there? Are there explanations? Will you have the opportunity to explore any of these questions when you're not spending your time surviving?

We'll see. Together. Because that's all that we can really do now, isn't it? It's just you, me, and us against the end of the world.

Bring your A game.

Solar Burner Sep 30 '09 6:44am

I would like to throw my hat in,

Zeruel Sep 30 '09 6:45am

Interested, though I want to wait and see what other people plan on going for before I come up with a character.

akela122301 Sep 30 '09 6:51am

Cool. I've been wanting to play in a D20 Modern game again. Any thoughts on a ex-military, hunter type? He'll have a smallish arsenal (rifle, shotgun, different handguns, etc) and a pickup truck. Well, he will if the Wealth rolls cooperate...

Crossroad Sep 30 '09 7:22am

For reference, I'm interested in doing a Dedicated, which is definitely going to the Field Medic.

Aiden: Can we use other resources aside from Apocalypse? The particular item that I want is the Class Plus feats from Future, and since it has been given the OGL stamp, you can find them here. Basically, they grant two additional talents from your base class, but they have to be from the list given and not from the same talent tree.

PS: There are also lots of other resources that can be used from the OGL if you don't have a lot of books, if we are careful to pick ones that doesn't involve FX or advanced technologies (because of the setting).

Solar Burner Sep 30 '09 8:03am

I have to go till Sun. I'll think about what I want and put an application in then. Because I won't be on the net till then, it might conflict with several ideas posted. Fast/Dedicated/Tough/Charismatic, one of those 4 with some medical skills somewhere in there.

Solar Burner Sep 30 '09 8:13am

I'm not understanding the bonus to the wealth roll, could someone explain (is it just the occupation bonus?) Say your occupation bonus is +2. So is it= 4d10+2= x. Then take x*2 to get the TU's? (ie. 4d10+2=23. 23x2=46. 46 TU's?)

Zeruel Sep 30 '09 9:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solar Burner (Post 2466843)
I'm not understanding the bonus to the wealth roll, could someone explain (is it just the occupation bonus?) Say your occupation bonus is +2. So is it= 4d10+2= x. Then take x*2 to get the TU's? (ie. 4d10+2=23. 23x2=46. 46 TU's?)

That looks about right.

Crossroad Sep 30 '09 10:53am

Solar: Do you wish to make a full-time medic too, or just dabbling in medical related skills? I could fall back to my usual egghead routine if you want. :)

The Taio Show Sep 30 '09 11:02am

No dice rolling in the ad forum thanks