View Single Post
Old Aug 26 '09, 3:23am
The Author

Need Two More Squaddies

By Iron and Blood - Forum
Miscellaneous
Estimated Members Requested: 2

I'm running a military campaign (By Iron and Blood) set in an alternate universe. Character, intrigue, and plot are important, though there is some violence as well. There is lots of violence. The squad is a bit undermanned as of late, so I'm looking for anyone interested in joining the fray.

I should note that I'm running another campaign that interacts with this one, but right now, that campaign has a few more people than this one does. It's important for the campaigns to have an equal amount of players on both sides.

I'm aiming for 1 or 2 people. Ranks, specializations, and equipment will be determined in game.

The game has, so far, progressed from boot camp to field operations.

Interested applicants should picture growing up in Germany during the early 1930's for your characters' past, except with more totalitarianism, electronic monitoring devices, nationalistic zeal, and clockwork overseers.

The tone of the story is dark, so make sure to bring a flashlight.

The game in its entirety can be found here. Feel free to read for background information. It is not necessary for applicants to read the game before applying.

There is a lack of physical might in the game right now, so strong, fast, agile, or just generally tough characters will be preferred over the brooding intellectual types, of which there are plenty. We've got a great range of skills in the current squad, but we do not have anyone with focuses in either engineering or guile.

Thanks for your interest!

Game Description:

A story of a squad of soldiers.