Dec 1 '11, 2:19pm
Join Date: Dec 2008
AdEva: A Desperate Time
AdEva: A Desperate Time - Forum
Ad Closes: Dec 17 '11
Estimated Members Requested: 4
Darkhugh, that is I will be DMing this game. I will not be looking for a co-dm for this game. I have a fair amount of DM experience, though mainly in d20 systems. My experience in the dark heresy system is very limited, meaning this will be a bumpy ride at the start. Though things will begin looking up rather quickly!Game Description
What I want!
I am looking for a total of four players, which will be made up of three pilots and one OD. The characters are not limited in their choices as such when creating their character, though if you want to go down strange routes (angel hybrid etc) then please contact me through PM first!Character creation
We will be following the basic rules for character creation in this game, starting from the bottom and working our way up to the heavens. For assets and draw backs each person can have a minimum of 200 XP spend, and a maximum of 400 XP.Homebrew Rules
For Eva creations there are some minor changes to give you players a little more freedom when creating your giant counter parts. When rolling for an Evangelionís distinguishing features roll 4d100, then having them you may assign each roll to a specific category. Giving you a bit more freedom in your selection, though still keeping chance in the set up.
Here are a few homebrew rules that will be put into play.
- When rolling for an Evangelionís distinguishing features roll 4d100, then having the you may assign each roll to a specific category. Giving you a bit more freedom in your selection, though still keeping chance in the set up.
- All Evas have a 1d10+S, pen 0 natural weapon.
- Weapon Upgrade Points can be recycled endlessly without cost.
- S2 organs cannot be researched until the Plot (i.e. DM) unlocks them.
- Shields provide an additional 3AP to the arm holding them and the body, and deplete when hit by an attack with a penetration greater than 3 as per cover.
- Every 3 degrees of success on time management count as an extra weekly success.
If you wish to apply feel free to make your way to the game forum and give everything a quick look. You are welcome to ask questions here and in the forum.
I will select the players in just over two weeks, the 17th of December. Then begin play soon after that, as it will be Christmas and New Year please do not expect the game to start of quickly. I will also be out of the country for Christmas, meaning I will most likely not post until I get back (just before new year).