The Age of the Dark Rites: Outlander Cleric Required

okay here we go again...I need a Cleric in the other half of my game now...Just to keep this add sweet and simple read the character creation section of the forum...when developing a character keep in mind that this is a post apocalyptic undead infested D&D fantasy world...

We are using the pathfinder Cleric...and majority of the pathfinder rules in dealing with the undead. I am only looking for a straight healer/diviner type (if you have a useful prestige class in mind which follows this need then feel free to run with it).

Things have been hectic at best due to a few unexpected drops from the game, but I am trying to fill it out the best I can. With the loss of our cleric, it is a bit of a heavy hit...An world ravaged by undead, no safety zones or true alleviation from the undead hordes in sight, and no cleric...yeah there is a bit of a stall until I know what to expect for them...So please feel free to apply, and bring your A game, they're going to need it...

also feel free to peruse the pantheon thread, though Mya is the most likely choice since her dogma is in complete relation to balance and nature.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with...