My longest running game, The Hidden Coast, has run into a string of problems and now only two players remain. Recently hired by a mysterious wizard after saving some villagers by a small coastal town, the party has found themselves exploring a dungeon full of a tribe of mad kobolds and searching for the tomb of an ancient, evil spellcaster.
What I am looking for:
2 to 4 more players to join up with the group to join them in their quest as they explore the dungeon!
Some possible ideas for possible characters include, but are not limited to:
- A villager who went exploring the area and found themselves kidnapped by the kobolds! Now awaiting sacrifice, the party is their only hope for rescue!
- A big game monster hunter/paladin/something who heard about the ogre guarding the cave dungeon, and has tracked it to the entrance only to find out the party's already killed it.
- An apprentice of Samnang the wizard, sent to spy on the party and report back information.
- A villager who dreams of becoming an adventurer and followed the party.
I'd like at least one divine spellcaster/healer type character, but any other type of character is fine as well.
Character applications go in this thread.
Sources: Core-ish Pathfinder material only
- stuff from the PRPG, APG, Ultimate Magic and Ultimate Combat is fine. Stuff from random regional sourcebook #37 isn't.
Hit Points: Max at first level, average for level 2 and 3
Gold: 1000 gp
Races: Common ones only please
Alignment: No restriction on alignment, however, if you have to ask, "should I play this character?" then you probably shouldn't.
Stats: 20 point buy.
Background: Interesting background information is always a plus. What led your character to meeting the party?