Final Fantasy: Shared Dreams

Final Fantasy: Shared Dreams

The BasicsI am looking for 5-6 capable players for a journey into the realms of Final Fantasy. The basic premise is that you are High School students dragged into a fantasy realm and offered the chance to change The World... But at what cost?

In the real world, your character is a student at the St Martin Institute in the year 2012... And everything seems as it should be. You have a class schedule, room and board on the campus... And everything is normal as far as you can tell. On the other side, it is much like the medieval world. A land of Kings, magic and dragons, and the promise of a way home if you choose to seek it...

Character Generation
  • Charaters are level 1. While you will be picking your character classes at this time, you can not, for example, cast magic in the 'real world'.
  • Classes: Any in the core rulebook, no home-brewed. Note: I will not allow class changes without a very good reason.
  • Goals: I want you to come up with a few things that interest you... Maybe you wish to fly on a dragon's back, or save a princess (or prince). The World wants to keep you there, and will create situations that will draw you father and farther from what is home.
  • Applications will be placed on the forum, and I will try to give you feed back on your work.