The depths of Darkness

Starting level 4

Stat generation 4d6r1v1

Books all but faerun and Eberron

Wealth by level

Posts per day: At least one and if you don't post after two weeks you will be dropped without notice if you don't give me forewarning.

Of course I require the standard history, personality, and appearance as well as a solid reason to be looking for the culprits. I will also be judging you on pregame roleplay as well. If deciding becomes tough I'll look to your roleplay style to get you in.

Also this game I'm being especially generous this time. I want you to create characters you want. I might accept homebrew, but I will consider everything. That being said I want this to be a fun and interesting game so no cheese please.

LA buyoff in effect

Pregame roleplay: My reasoning for the pregame roleplay is to see how well each person's playstyle and posting rate meshes with mine. When I feel I have enough candidates I will open up an open one where everyone can roleplay. Until that time I'll be using private threads when the applications are complete. I will also be taking a little bit of time after applications close. I'm hoping this will show me a little bit more about both you and your characters.