View Single Post
Old Nov 3 '12, 10:15pm
Dance Fighting Sublime Ur-Lyrist

Tomb of Horrors

Tomb of Horrors - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 17 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 4

I've had a lull in some of my games on the weave, so here I am, running Tomb of Horrors. See below for details. As always, I'm not perfect, so please let me know if I missed anything.

Game Description:

Who: Players need not be experienced, but must be literate writers, good role players, and reliable. Last is most important.
What: The 3.5 update for the famous D&D module: Tomb of Horrors.
Where: I use an amalgamation D&D universe with all (nearly) of the campaign settings present. Point of Origin: Greyhawk.
When: Consider all of the calendars synced at the generic "start time" for the campaign setting of your choice.
Why: I wanted a relatively fast-paced game with reliable players.

Character Creation:
Sources: All Official WotC 3.5 Books/Web Articles. No 3rd Party/Homebrew. No exceptions. Magazines case by case.
Level 8, 36 Point Buy, Max HP at 1st, Roll the rest with a minimum of HD rounded down + CON each level.
2 Flaws, 2 Traits (NO HOMEBREW)
Standard WBL
Action Points are in use as per the SRD

What to Expect:
I want this to be fun for everyone.
I value role playing greatly and use circumstance bonuses, ad-hoc rewards, and the like.
I do not pull punches, but I try and play by the rules.
Occasionally, I mess up. Please point it out in a polite manner.
If you disagree with me in any way, or have a request for a change or bending of a rule, bring it up politely and we can discuss.
My word is Law (see above though).
Around 1 post a day from me. I expect the same from my players. Weekends I tend to be more lenient.