View Single Post
Old Nov 14 '12, 10:34pm
Great Wyrm

As the Leaf Changes

As the Leaf Changes - Forum
Naruto D20
Ad Closes: Nov 30 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 5

This is the first game I will try and run on Myth-Weavers, though I have played in several. If this fact bothers you feel free to not apply. In any case, I am willing to try.

If there is anything you aren't positive is allowed, feel free to ask and I'll answer when I can, I shy away from homebrew stuff, but there is no harm in asking.

I'm looking for 5 players who are able to post once per day. The players will make up two 3 man squads who at the start of the game are on a mission to deliver vital orders to the Village Hidden in the Sand.

By default Characters should be from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, but if you have a convincing enough story and reason to be on a Leaf Squad, let me know.

Game Description:

SettingThe game will be based in the Naruto world, however I readily admit I have not read the manga, and have not seen all the episodes. that being said, the game will feature a cast of ninja created by me and will omit certain events that may have occurred. This will lead to a few more choices for the players in their character creation. That being said the players will begin as Genin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

PlotI'd rather not give many surprises away, but the story line will follow the players' comprising two three man genin cells as they go through their careers as young shinobi.

The game begins with all the characters having been genin for a long enough term to be considered somewhat capable. Due to high demand on the Village's Jounin, each cell is being led by a Chuunin. Several days before the game's start both squads were called to the Hokage to be handed a mission. It was there that the Hokage spoke calmly to you about the scroll you now are carrying. The scroll is said to contain the location of several strategically placed Shinobi around the land.

You have been tasked to deliver the scroll to the Village Hidden in the Sand, once delivered, Sand Ninja will be sent to back up the various Leaf Shinobi around the land in various Missions. Simply put it is a plan detailing joint operations between the two Villages.

In order to ensure the scroll's safety two Squads were chosen. While the scroll is not expected to generate much interest in any of the Leaf's enemies, it ranks just high enough to be protected but not high enough to warrant higher ranked shinobi.

Last edited by Joshua13905; Nov 16 '12 at 7:12pm..