New Monster Hash'ilk'Khan [3e]

hese guys are the antagonists of my next campaign in my Terra Nara setting.

Thirty thousand years ago the Hash'ilk'Khan were a powerful race who ruled much of their ruled world of Thong So with an iron fist. Their tyrannical rule came to and end with the war with another ancient magical race Via-Perm. The Hash'ilk'Khan were banished from that material plane to a shattered world of floating islands enveloped in a sea of red clouds that darken the sky and sun. Over the ages the Hash'ilk'Khan tried repeatedly to break the bonds of their prison but failed in every attempt, eventually the Via-Perm died out and the barriers that kept the Hash'ilk'Khan trapped weakened. They made one last attempt to invade Thong-So. They projected their spirits through the void and possessed the bodies of the dead, they tried raising a massive army of undead to cleanse the world and build great arcane machines to tear down the barriers from both sides. But in the end they were beaten, and the barriers around Thong So restored to full strength destroying any attempt at the Hash'ilk'Khan's return to Thong So forever. But the Hash'ilk'Khan were not so easily vanquished, they projected their spirits into the void once again searching for new worlds to conquer. In Thirty thousand years they've never physically set foot upon another world… until now.
*In case you weren't paying attention they've only managed to invade Thong-So by possessing bodies
*Hash'ilk'Khan are considered native to their prison plane which is an alternate material plane.
HASH'ILK'KHAN
Medium-size Outsider (Native, Extraplaner).
Hit Dice: 12d8+16 (52 hp)
Initiative: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 30 ft
AC: 18 (+2 Dex, +6 natural)
Attacks: 2 claws +10 melee
Damage: Claws 1d6+2
Face/Reach: 5 ft by 5 ft/5 ft
Special Qualities: Superior low-light vision, darkvision, spellcasting, spell-like-abilities. SR 24, Immunity to Poison, Immortality(see text), DR 10/Cold Iron.
Saves: Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +12
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 21, Cha 20
Skills: *just ranks presented
30 Skill Points Unspent
Concentration+15,
Knowledge Arcana+15
Knowledge The Planes+15
Knowledge Engineering+15
Sense Motive+15
Spellcraft+15
Spot+15
Listen+15
Search+15
Use Magic Device+15
Feats: Empower Spell-Like Ability,(Enervation)(b), Empower Spell, Rapid Metamagic, Spell Penetration, (9th)(12th).
Challenge Rating: 12
Alignment: Usually Lawful Evil,
Treasure: Half Coins, no goods, double items.
Level Adjustment: You've got to be kidding me.
The Hash'ilk'Khan appear as tall slender humanoids. However their flesh is warped and their are elongated into claw, Their head is crowned with a boney a frill. Bah, I found the picture online and it works perfectly.
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/j/u/j...86/andrej5.jpg
Spell-Like-Abilities: Caster Level 12:
3/day:Cloudkill, Enervation, Fear, Greater Dispel Magic, Fly, Invisibility, Ghoul Touch. 1/day, Planeshift

Spell Cating: Hash'ilk'Khan cast spells as sorcerers or favored souls equal to there hit dice. (NOT BOTH)

Superior low-light vision: A Hash'ilk'Khan can see five times as far as a human can in dim light, which aids them in the dim but eternal light that cloaks the shattered world prison.

Immortality: When slain outside of their prison a Hash'ilk'Khan spirit is dragged back through the void where it rejuvenates a new body. It takes months for this process to complete its self but it effectively.

Spell Resistance: 12+Hit Dice, Hash'ilk'Khan are highly resistance to spells

A few things still need hammering out such as remaining skill points and feats. I want it to be a powerful race but not so powerful that I'd have to wait until the party was 18th level to start using them. I also want to think up some unique magical abilities for them to possess.

I've actually placed these guys on two other D&D forums to maximize the chance of getting any advice and feed back.