Chapter 5 Post count (as of 55 Replies):

Cord: 6
Nylus: 4
Lucian: 15
Ama: 6
Jeren: 9
Lissa: 4
Xortan: 6

I will develop a map of this scene and post it up tonight sometime. Lissa, good luck on those rolls.

Final post count for Chapter 5:

Chapter 5 Post count (as of 60 Replies):

Cord: 7
Nylus: 5
Lucian: 15
Ama: 7
Jeren: 10
Lissa: 4
Xortan: 6

I will be awarding Posting APs accordingly...

The character sheets have been updated. Lucian's reflects an expenditure of 7 APs to improve his Heal skill to 8.

Anyone who wishes can spend APs immediately to improve a skill stat, prior to engaging the wurm in combat. And four of the six of you have AP reserves in the double digits...

Please spend 7APs on WithIn for Lissa. I guess with her temper, she'll need it.

Done. Your character sheet will be updated shortly. And since I told everyone that they could spend APs and update stats a priori the battle, this will change Lissa's health to Injury Stat 0 rather than -1.

Added 4 (well, 3 1/2) spells to the grimoire for evaluation / approval in the character sheet thread.

Sorry for the absence yesterday; the "Do you have an hour for a coffee ? I need to talk with someone." changed to an evening-long listening, giving of advice and commiseration session...
Friends are nice to have but perhaps I should consider billing for such "coffee-hours"...

Yeah, but you never know when life might throw something your way that you find tough to deal with... then you might need that coffee hour yourself, right?

I know what you mean though... if you are one of those types of people that others feel are easy to talk to, you probably get it all of the time.

Quote:
Yeah, but you never know when life might throw something your way that you find tough to deal with... then you might need that coffee hour yourself, right?
True, though rare. I'm a better listener and giver of advice than speaker and receiver.

Quote:
I know what you mean though... if you are one of those types of people that others feel are easy to talk to, you probably get it all of the time.
Exactly, though it can sometimes be a real strain to be the keeper of so many "secrets" - especially if there's some relationship problem going on and both partners talk to me since I maintain a neutral stance, favouring neither of them (though that puts me in an ideal position to offer advice and/or mediate, since I'm seeing the
or at least a big part of
whole picture).

And since it became common knowledge to my friends and acquaintances that I study psychology, those requests for coffee hours have increases massively...

Oh, and

Quote:
Very intense, kyrathaba. I'm really enjoying this.
+1