Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Going Away And Returning

I'm going to Ohio, the land of no internet, until next tuesday or so. I'll have very limited internet access, so don't expect me to be around much.

I'm back. SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to act like Big Brother but my innocence was proven and I've been unbanned.

I'm back too now, following a difficult few months on top of a bad couple of years and a laptop crash (not to mention a car crash!) I am here. Huge SORRY to all my GMs and Players. Got internet back and new laptop so fingers crossed! Hope to see you all out there again
x

I just got my internet set up again a few minutes ago. So I'll update my games tomorrow ^_^ and get back into the swing of things.

I'm sorry I had to unexpectedly leave last week. I'll be slowly returning this week as things get back to normal. Apologies to my DMs!

Been having computer/internet problems. I think I've got it handled now.

To any games I'm in, excuse me if I don't post for a couple days. I'm coming down with some kinda bug; don't know how bad or long it'll be.

I have an unfortunate announcement to make: I will be taking what may become a very extended leave of absence from Myth-Weavers.

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail regarding the reasons for this, simply because they'd feel like excuses to me. Essentially what it boils down to is the limited amount of time in a day, and the difficult, but necessary, task of choosing priorities among activities so everything doesn't suffer. Suffice to say, "it's not you, it's me."

I haven't failed to realize how much I'm letting down those of you whose games I'm involved in, particularly those in the games I'm running. I have a great deal of regret for the encumbrance I'm placing on all of you, and please know I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think it was necessary.

I'm not sure when or if I'll come back, but it's not likely to be soon enough for me to ask you to stay "on hold", so to speak. I enjoyed playing and socializing with all of you, and wish you best of luck for the future.

Sincerely,

Voyager

Attention all DMs, fellow players, friends, and other gamers who care: As of the end of this message, I will suspend all activities in regards to Myth-Weavers. It was originally due to loads of work, and I had planned to return, but current personal circumstances and reasons I wish not to disclose leave me no choice but to say farewell for an indefinite period of time. Thank you for the lovely time I had with you. Good luck, sorry, and until we meet again.

SxV