Notices

GM discussion thread.

Okay, we have multiple Momma Toki threads open, but the PCs aren't there at the same time.

We need to figure out what order they occur in and how to get people out of there.

Help?

Okay, let's see. From what I can see, we have the following threads open involving Momma Toki in some way or form:

Game - 03/08/998: Afternoon Return to Momma Toki's- The PCs have returned and given the Greb pouch to Momma Toki. Chronologically, this should be the last thread to be resolved- since Momma will be disappearing for some indefinite period of time- so we need to close out the others prior to this, at least in game time.

Game - 03/08/998 Late Morning Momma Toki's; Enroute to the Golden Coil- Looks like the guys here are done, waiting on Vrock. It doesn't sound like they actually need to meet with Momma Toki, since her cut was going to come directly from Mineranthese, so depending on how long they take, Momma can be gone with no issues. No need to stress over this one.

Game - 03/08/998, Talismarr Jubileum, Grolmin's Grindhouse - We need to go find Gregir's bloated corpse, and then be ambushed by ninjas. Or somesuch. We need to meet with Momma only if she's terribly keen on exacting some revenge from Kluh- otherwise her subordinates can handle it. Maybe feed the guy to some of Momma's "pets"?

For some reason I thought we had multiple threads open simultaneously that were occurring at Momma Toki's. I think I got confused because Rejakor was supposed to show up in one of the threads, another has the name Momma Toki in the title, and I have been sort of an airhead lately.

Thanks for the summary. That helped a lot. It's like I read, but then it all leaks straight out. My husband switched to overnight shifts recently and I haven't been sleeping, plus the kid's on vacation, plus I think I broke something in my brain doing NaNoWriMo.

It's probably just a slow-bleeding aneurysm. Nothing to worry about.

I'll try to have something productive to say, rather than mindless babble (again, aneurysm... or maybe a stroke... definitely a loss of focus...) after a good nap.

Uhm. Is there something I ought to be doing right now? I'm kind of hesitant to continue, since I don't know where I should be guiding the players, or what should be happening to them...

I'm sorry. Computer problems. I'll try to get things going again, but I just got back online.

Quote:
Kirby, can you post in our GM thread any thoughts you have regarding the other threads? I know that's kind of a vague directive, I have much re-reading to do to get back on track.
Am I picking my favorite? :P

Reviewed a bit, and since there hasn't been much movement since my last update, I'll just re-post.

Quote:
Game - 03/08/998: Afternoon Return to Momma Toki's- The PCs have returned and given the Greb pouch to Momma Toki. Chronologically, this should be the last thread to be resolved- since Momma will be disappearing for some indefinite period of time- so we need to close out the others prior to this, at least in game time.

Game - 03/08/998 Late Morning Momma Toki's; Enroute to the Golden Coil- Looks like the guys here are done, waiting on Vrock. It doesn't sound like they actually need to meet with Momma Toki, since her cut was going to come directly from Mineranthese, so depending on how long they take, Momma can be gone with no issues. No need to stress over this one.

Game - 03/08/998, Talismarr Jubileum, Grolmin's Grindhouse - We need to go find Gregir's bloated corpse, and then be ambushed by ninjas. Or somesuch. We need to meet with Momma only if she's terribly keen on exacting some revenge from Kluh- otherwise her subordinates can handle it. Maybe feed the guy to some of Momma's "pets"?

Antonin: *slaps Kirby upside the head* Idiot boy! You are being forgetting creepy corpse-man!

Ah, right! *rubs head* Sorry. What happened to Cymmeiian's thread? Couldn't seem to find it.

Archives, maybe? I'll have a look for it. Blargh, I'm so lost in this game. But it's got some interesting elements, and I'd rather not just tank it.