Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello!

Hello!

New here, just poking my head in to introduce myself. I don't really live up to my handle, so don't expect much trouble out of me.

I've been a gamer for a loooooong time (28 years or so, I reckon), primarily in the DM chair. I have played every edition of D&D, alongside many other systems, but am pretty much now sticking with 4E, for ease of use.

I've been looking for a place to relocate a pair of PbP games - well, one in progress and one about to begin - and MW seems to be a great find!

Looking forward to having a blast here!

- the Grump

Welcome to the Weave

A man who counts the years... ouch. I don't, just know the start time involves 7s.

So anyway, if you are having trouble getting anything to work or finding stuff... that'd be cause we didn't write the handbook yet since the upgrade to MW4. If you got any issues on such stuff post tin the Site Discussion forum, some poor deluded fool will offer help.

Apart from that there are some threads in General Discussion you might find worth a read, one about getting into games and one about a shortage of GMs, both tiles are somewhat inadequate as these things wander.

Apart from that everyone is pretty friendly around here so jump right in.

Welcome to another long-time GM In addition to the places mentioned by Ziggy, you might be interested in the recently started Myth-Weavers GM Workshop headed by DrMorganes.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

And if the pbp games are relocating from another forum, let us know. We may be able to auto-import exisiting threads ad posts.

Wow! That'd be mighty sweet, if it's possible.

The game I am currently running (and planning on relocating, pending player approval) is on Paizo Publishing's forums - tried to post the URL, but the spaminator kicked in. Will try later, after I have a few more posts.

Thanks all, for the helpful welcomes!

- the Grump