Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Another Site, Another Account

Another Site, Another Account

Since I pretty much made a post exactly like this elsewhere, I'm just going to copy the important stuff. Yeah, it's the lazy way to do it, but I'm just going to end up saying the exact same thing either way.

Ctrl+V go!

Quote:
The name's Joe. I've had an interest in D&D since 2nd Edition, though only really got into playing it when 3rd came along. A small fortune in 3rd/3.5 books later and I was slightly disappointed to find that everyone I knew was playing 4th Edition now. I mean, I'll play whatever everyone else is playing so that playing can be done, so I suppose there wasn't that much problem.

I play D&D 3rd/3.5 and 4th Editions, a little bit of Whitewolf, Mekton Zeta (if I can find anyone who has even heard of it before), and Unknown Armies, among others. I prefer in-person gaming, but that's a bit hard to come by for a recluse like myself, so I'm getting back into IRC, PbP, and other online tools.

DMs beware, for I enjoy exotic and awkward character builds. Players beware, for my exotic and awkward character builds are usually underpowered in favor of RP.

That's all for now. Glad to be here, gang.
/Quoting myself.

Welcome to the Weave

Well all sorts gets played here, you just have to be patient at times. I assume you mean ad&d when you say 2e. Those come up inffrequently as do basic yet recently there were two basic D&D (OD*D) games advertising simultaneously.

Quote:
DMs beware, for I enjoy exotic and awkward character builds. Players beware, for my exotic and awkward character builds are usually underpowered in favor of RP.
Hooray for underpowered, exotic and awkward characters! I'm currently playing a blind cleric in a campaign and she's quickly becoming my favorite character of all time. It's nice when some realism is thrown into the game and you have to work for your story.

Anyway, rant over. Welcome to the Weave!