Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Where are you from?

From the Lone Star State as well (Texas) and the heat is killer down here, but it's not so bad when your inside 8)

Live from Israel! The budding city of Modi'in, to be precise.
Not as hot as Texas today, but tomorrow might be, and I don't know how hot it is in the desert.

I hail from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, right in the heart of Amish country. (It's about an hour west of Philadelphia if you don't know.) It's currently
24C
75F, but it'll probably get up to
29C
85F by middday.

I hail from the stunningly gorgeous city of Brisbane, in Australia. It is currently 14.2'C (57.5'F) here, raining and windy (so it feels colder) and winter (though to most of you, our winters are pitiful things, we don't even get snow. I've never even seen snow up close, closest I've ever been to it is when I was in Japan and it snowed on the OTHER side of the valley to where we were staying >.<. Our summers are fearsome though. Fiercely hot and nearly 100% humidity almost every day.)

It's OK, I haven't seen real snow in like 8 years (and I'm 16)

I live in Southern California. Specifically the city of Murrieta in Riverside County. We have three seasons here; Rain, spring and fire.

Elizabeth W.

I'm from Pensacola, Florida. Beautiful place. Excellent restaurants. Florida is, however, a pit, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I reside in the DFW area of Texas. It's similar in many respects. The people here are, however, much more happy to be from Texas than Floridians are happy to be from Florida. And people really do wear Stetson hats every-bloody-where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimeteenager View Post
I live in Southern California. Specifically the city of Murrieta in Riverside County. We have three seasons here; Rain, spring and fire.

Elizabeth W.
Seattle's got cold, rain, slush, sun.