Notices

Mynd's Eye - Rerecruiting

Old Jun 30 '09, 4:14pm
Great Wyrm

Mynd's Eye - Rerecruiting

Mynd's Eye - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 42

Mynd's Eye is rerecruiting, if you couldn't gleam that from the title.

Right then, down to business. Mynd's Eye, if you didn't see the original game ad, is a homebrew game made of my homebrew, your homebrew, and that shady guy down the street's homebrew. Err....maybe not his. If you show it, I will take it, unless I deem it broken (The old thread, located here, had several such instances)

GM/DM: Me, myself, and (possibly) I
Books Allowed: All. As long as you specify where the things came from. In rare cases, I will disallow things.

Stat Generation: 7m4d6v1 or 36 point buy. If you choose dice, you take the best 6 of the 7 rolls. You may only switch to 36 point if your bonuses are less than +4, or none are higher than 13. I will not accept rolls made in this thread. You will find the rolls thread here.
Level: 1
Hp: Max
Gold: 100
Traits: Up to two
Flaws: Up to one

There are not 42 spots. If you apply, you probably will be accepted, unless your spelling/use of the shift key/etc. is horrendous. I do not want to see posts in chatspeak or 1337speak, S.V.P.

Questions?

Game Description:

A world where anything can happen. This fledgling world is not like those other worlds. It toes the line, steps over it, and does a damn pole vault over it too. Welcome, the land of homebrew awaits.

Last edited by Roi; Jun 30 '09 at 11:48pm..
I guess it's time to rewrite my Kensai... how long do we have? Nevermind, I'm pretty much done with it. I'll link when it's finished (ish).

I'm posting interest, though I can't find the place to roll for stats.

Name Shera Leafdancer

Race Elf

Class
Player's handbook
duskblade

Alignment N/G

The roller place is on page 2.

Sublime Way Kensai Base Class

Probably significantly OP, can I have some help with that?

I am sorry if this isn't the place to ask qyestions if it's not please tell me where i should be asking this
I know it's not going to be a problem for several levels but would you have a problem with a Warmage (complete arcane) progressing to Holy Scourge (Complete Arcane) and Exalted Arcanist when i meet the requirments?
Also have any home brew spells been made?

Kale Xilo
Half elf
CN
Thief (for right now...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
The roller place is on page 2.

Sublime Way Kensai Base Class

Probably significantly OP, can I have some help with that?
I don't have access to that...it's a private thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by something random View Post
I am sorry if this isn't the place to ask qyestions if it's not please tell me where i should be asking this
I know it's not going to be a problem for several levels but would you have a problem with a Warmage (complete arcane) progressing to Holy Scourge (Complete Arcane) and Exalted Arcanist when i meet the requirments?
Also have any home brew spells been made?
A few homebrew spells have been made.
I'm not finding the Holy Scourge or Exalted Arcanist.. pages?
I have no problems with a warmage.

Exalted Arcanist is on page 61 of book of exalted deeds and Holy Scourge is on page 64 of Complete Arcane
where would i find the home brew spells

Quote:
Originally Posted by something random View Post
Exalted Arcanist is on page 61 of book of exalted deeds and Holy Scourge is on page 64 of Complete Arcane
where would i find the home brew spells
You don't happen to mean complete divine, do you? Or the complete mage? All I'm getting is Sublime Chord & Suel Arcanamach.
Go ahead with the exalted arcanist.

sorry I meant complete mage