World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Mass combat

Mass Combat program

Hello all. I've downloaded the mass combat program (to use for an online Birthright game I am running). So far I've really liked it, it makes resolving battles much easier. I wonder though if some new features could be added to it. Specifically, the following: Letting the program differentiate between different troop types, i.e. by letting you mark which are mounted, which are missile troops, etc, so that the program would apply any bonuses from them automatically. Also, some randomization of casualties application would be nice, so that you don't lose an equal percentage of each troop type, but get more casualties for units more likely to fight in the front line (again, this could be specifically set for each troop type on the army screen).

Hopefully these can be considered.

Sorry, Knight, but this is the correct forum.

Solmyr, those are good suggestions. I will give them serious thought and look into their feasability. I will let you know my decision.

Thanks!

Sorry, Knight, but this is the correct forum.

Solmyr, those are good suggestions. I will give them serious thought and look into their feasability. I will let you know my decision.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply, Farland. I've long been looking for a program to help resolve mass battles and this is a good one. :)

Thanks for your reply, Farland. I've long been looking for a program to help resolve mass battles and this is a good one. :)