Spelunking - Lorem, Joachim, Garak

   
Garak nods. "Follow me. I have been down part of this path before."

The assassin proceeds forward, pausing only at corners to use his mirror to ensure the way is clear.

Garak leading the way, you move through another set of twists, and the path eventually straightens out again. Up ahead, yet another fork in the path, though arguably more interesting than the last change in direction.

Near the intersection, a pair of dead Goblins, their still-flowing blood a sign they hadn't been dead for long. The first Goblin is lying face-down on the ground, two huge thin holes in his back that could only have been made by swords. The body has several other stab marks, and as the Goblin's own blade is also bloodied, he clearly died in a heated battle. The other Goblin has seemingly been crushed alive, his head smushed in at sickening angles...



Garak only needs to glance at the scene for a moment
For some reason, this post made me think of the scene in The Princess Bride where the tracker guy retells the story of the duel that happened.
before knowing what happened. He points at the appropriate goblin as he speaks. "Tamrik
The one with two entry holes and the bloody sword
fought this one, who cut Tamrik in the exchange. Raz fought and killed
The crushed one
the other."


Garak
Spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20+10
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 11)
studied the ground for a brief moment. A fight like this produced a good amount of blood and he hoped that a tell-tale trail was left down one of the passages. While he looked, Garak also
Listen:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 10)
focused his ears in hopes of hearing their allies.

"So we have no clue where they did go right?" Joachim moves up the corridor he is silent while the rogue does his work investigating his eyes are not as trained as the rogues but he casually takes a quick look at the intersection and points his ears as well,
Spot:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 13
Listen:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 10
just in case. It was certain that he could probably rely on the rogues senses, what he could not rely on was the assassins mouth, he would likely mischief both him and Lorem likely. So it was good at least have a casual sense of what was going on. Joachim insinctivly walks
so southwards
right to see what is behind the corner. He ignores the fact that he might run into a trap, but as far as he knew Garak had checked out this place before so why would he be startled by the idea of running into something.

He takes his time so both Garak and Lorem can do what ever they like to determine the others whereabouts, in case none of them proves fruitful he returns to the intersection with news of his exploration and tires another thing.

"OI RAZ, TAMRIK WHERE ARE YOU GUYS" he shouts in last case on the best his lounges can provide.

As Joachim moves forward, Garak mutters under his breath something largely unintelligible. When Joachim shouts, however, it becomes clear. "Are you seriously that thick? Have you any concept of stealth? Did you think for a moment before yelling that perhaps your shout might cause our opponent to go ahead and kill their prisoners?" Garak then spouted off a few other words in some
If you speak infernal, let me know, and I'll write out what Garak said about Jojo's mom.
unknown language. He looks for a moment at Lorem. "I'm done with you guys so long as this bonehead is around."

With that, Garak stood up, and walked casually back in the direction from which they came. As he rounded the corner, Garak sought the comfort of the shadows of the cave and did his best to quickly and
Hide:
Dice Roll:
1d20+25
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 30)
Move Silently:
Dice Roll:
1d20+21
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 26)
quietly disappear.


"Joachim, will you please stop being such a meathead?! It's all like back in the ice cave again! Who was the one who pulled the lever?! Huh?!" Lorem had tried to shout silently, as much difficult that can be, before groaning. "Look, the point here is rescuing hostages. We still have some girls to find and rescue, but if you keep on acting like this the chances are that they will be killed before we even lay eyes on them! And among those, there's a comrade! So, will you please... Be silent? Please?" He felt an incoming headache. "Garak, if you must go, please do check out and scout the corridor we missed before at the crossroad. I don't want to leave anything unexplored..."

Garak was just rounding the corner as Lorem spoke. It was unclear as to whether or not the assassin heard the request or if he would even comply.

As before, Joachim's crude tactics manage to take care of business, drawing the afore-mentioned pair from farther down the path. Unlike the three of you, they look relatively clean and fresh. Almost as if they hadn't fought at all...
The pair seems to be examining the walls, searching for something...






 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status