Notices

Part 1 - Rendezvous on Alderaan

IG-198 does not understand luck. The droid has heard of it, of course, but doesn't understand its concept. Ignoring the conversation the droid stops over to one corner of the room, checks all its weapons once, then drawing its cloak about its form the Magna Droid stills, its sensors dull, and it becomes statue-like against the wall.

Hopla asks O'Keefe, "Are these settlements Imperial? Or native life forms? And will your ship be safe if you await us on the planet's surface?"

Captain O'keefe looks quizzically at Hopla, "The ship will be fine, Crash and I can take care of anything that comes our way. From what I know, I'm either dropping you off at a communications bunker in the middle of nowhere, or setting down in a valley about a days trek away from it. It will depend on the Imperial presence in the air and on the ground. We'll know more when get there, the long range scanners will let us decide whether you guys are going to be able to do a full frontal where I drop you at the location, or if you want to trek in stealthily, I suppose." She shrugs, not really sure what Hopla is fishing for...

Mist tries to pay attention to the conversations going on around her but her gaze keeps coming back to Quirky. She looks upon the kowakian monkey lizard with an expression of unease as she can't quite shake what the others said during dinner about him eating faces.
Needing any kind of distraction, she licks the back of her left hand then runs it through her hair before saying "Are we there yet?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jedi Ranger View Post
Needing any kind of distraction, she licks the back of her left hand then runs it through her hair before saying "Are we there yet?"
Khen's eyes grow wide as he watches Mist. He whispers almost inaudibly, "I love this job..."

The days on the ship are uneventful. There is little talk of tactics, as there is no sure plan of approach yet. It isn't decided if anyone is in charge, but not explicitly brought up. Nor does it seem any of them are trained for harsh over-land treks. Maya heals up before the ship exits hyperspace but spends nearly all of her waking time working on the holonet in her cabin.

Your story continues here:
Felucia!