1) The Cathedral; this is the cathedral in the center of the city. The massive gothic construction is almost 500' high and hosts the city bell towers.
2) The Great Tormauz University of Higher Learning, pictured is the west wing which recently suffered massive fire damage.
3) The courthouse, where small matters are settled between the citizens.
4) The aptly named Toramuz City Tavern which is famous for it's wine selection and known for the best cuisine in the city.
5) The Central Armory, the largest armory in the city outside of the castle, it is currently inhabited by the Templars who are in direct employ of the church and come from the Pristine Empire. The Armory is where the king would address his subjects in periods of celebration, though official decrees and wartime speeches were given from the castle itself. A good chunk of the Armory is actually open ground where soldiers would train in matters of warfare. The central Armory however, does not produce elite soldiers as the castle would, nor Officers like the academy in West Tormauz.
6) The Mason's Guild Lodge, a place for the elite tradesmen to fraternize which also doubles as a private museum of local history.
7) Armory Stables, where a small amount of horses are still kept to aid in city patrols.
8) The opera House, a grande house of entertainment and high society cutlure
9) The Senate floor, where matters of state and nobility are settled that do not require the king's approval, at present all governing is centered through here but all major military operations still must go to the General who resides within the Castle.
10) The Great Monument: A pillared structure where statues of kings, heroes and philosophers are immortalized for public view. The current King is always presented at the center and presently the spot is vacant. The monument itself is surrounded by a reflecting pool.