The Great Hall

Still debating on whether to have him wear the chain shirt or not. His defense is decent without it and the armor check penalty limits his skills a bit too much for my liking.

If slapstick wants the Brigandine and you do not want the chain shirt: keep it, but don't wear it yet. You are in the wilderness at the moment, so it would be a reasonable thought to say you do not need to wear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStalker View Post
If slapstick wants the Brigandine and you do not want the chain shirt: keep it, but don't wear it yet. You are in the wilderness at the moment, so it would be a reasonable thought to say you do not need to wear it.
Yeah that's what I thought. Save it until its absolutely necessary or until I can find/purchase something lighter.

@El_frenchie, Well, right now I'm waiting on one character sheet and I'm still reviewing the rest. I'd like to get portraits for each character as well (I have two so far), and I'm working on some homebrew stuff right now. I'd like to get an IC post up by the end of this week, hopefully. Hold on tight, we'll get things squared away soon enough.

I'm honestly flattered, and glad, DarkJester. I've been working on this setting for some time and this game has really put me to completing it. Hopefully, I should have some more information up on all of the cultures soon.

Okay I should probably stop stealing stuff from King Arthur (coughmypicturecough) but I can't help it. Not that I am planning to use this song for IC purposes, but I thought it might sort of set the mood. Unfortunately you don't hear the whole version in the movie, but the lyrics follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Qoq9Bc0TA

I think I'm pretty much done with my sheet except for equipment. Braithe hasn't ever work armor, so she probably wouldn't ask for any...

Honestly, the equipment doesn't matter much to me, I'd even just as soon let our fearless leader divide it up. Has he posted in here yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
I think I'm pretty much done with my sheet except for equipment. Braithe hasn't ever work armor, so she probably wouldn't ask for any...

Honestly, the equipment doesn't matter much to me, I'd even just as soon let our fearless leader divide it up. Has he posted in here yet?
Well I'll take the Brigadine if she doesn't want it then. But I'm of the same opinion on the equipment. I don't mind just carrying stuff to help. Only reason I picked out the skinning knife specifically was because I figure Tristan would be helping to hunt and what not.

I don't think Maceo has posted yet no but we can leave the rest of the equipment for him to divvy out.