Old Nov 20 '10, 8:13am
Great Wyrm

Recruitment Drive for One Piece!

One Piece - Forum
Mutants and Masterminds
Estimated Members Requested: 12

Intro
Wealth, Fame, Power.

The man who acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas.

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all in that place."

Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line.

The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

Tone of the GameOne Piece is a whacky, dramatic, fantasy world of epic portions. Where great pirates are the equivalent of Supers, hence why I will be using the 2nd Edition of Mutant & Masterminds and some of its supplement. A flexible point base RPG system. If you can imagine it, it is possible.

The PlayersI'm looking for heroic characters that are looking for adventure, treasure, and chasing their dreams. Also, team players, I'm not looking for the lone wolf who can do everything, because, well, you can't. That's why you join a crew.

To apply to this game, before anything, have access to the book. It's very important that you acquire the core book by some means. Next, have a concept. What do you look like? Did you eat a devil fruit? What is your skill set? Do you use a weapon? Do you have a bad sense of direction? Important questions that deserve a well thought out answer. You don't need to make a sheet until you are accepted into the game. Finally, tie it all together with the backstory. Where you came from, who raised you, who taught you what, things like that need to be answered. A well thought out and written backstory can make a big difference. No haki user are permitted at this time.

When one is accepted the rules for character creation will be posted in the game thread.

Crews
There are two active crews. The Pinstripe Pirates lead by Ryan D. "The Suit" Syrus and The Virtuoso Pirates lead by "Visionary" Ree.

Pinstripe Positions
Filled positions are...
  • Captain - Ryan D. "The Suit" Syrus, ??? ??? Fruit - ???
  • Cook - "Godspeed" Marshall D. Vice, Zoom Zoom Fruit - Superspeed
  • Musician - "Puppy Eyes" Shiron, Fox-Fox Fruit: Model Nine Tails - Mythical Beast
  • Doctor - Bahari

Virtuoso Positions
Filled positions are...
  • Captain - "Visionary" Ree - Art Art Fruit - Animate Drawings
  • Navigator - "Wind Dancer" Winnie - Storm Storm Fruit - Weather Control
  • Gunmen/Inventor - Andrew "Steam-Engine" Jones - Steam Steam - Steam Man

Applications
Sharpshooter - "Labyrinth" Zini - Wall Wall Fruit - Wall Creation
Doctor - Midou Shingo
Shipwright - Judai Hikuosu - Weight Weight Fruit - Small Scale Gravity Control
Doctor - "Hell Garden" Camohin Eden - Flower Flower Fruit - Living Garden
Cook or Musician - Katie Elenoora - Herc Herc Fruit - Super Strength
Musician/Sharpshooter/Crafter - Mary Collette Bell
Gunner - Masti the Jet
Gunman - Trittiak the Gun-Man - Gun Gun Fruit - Gun Man
Tactician - Vincent "The Four Shots of" Whiskey
Jack Of All Trades/Shipwright - Eric "Halfhanded" Wright
Navigator/Cook - Hermione Wingfield
Craftsmen/Scholar - Deimos "The Reaper" Argyros
Swordsmen/Tactician - "Devil Count" Julian Erasis
Shipwright - Wes - Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Tiger
Musician/Scholar - Elise Chausperg
Cook/Artist - "Red Rivers" D'Amore - Time Time Fruit - Limited control of time and space.
Shipwright - Kubo
Theif - Lenny 'The Mirror Bandit' Goodwin - Mirror Mirror Fruit

These are subject to change in the near and far future.

Game Description:

Ok..., where to start?

Let's try from the beginning.

Wealth, Fame, Power.

The man who acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas.

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all in that place."

Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line.

The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

There, but this isn't your normal One Piece. This is One Piece AT (Alternate Time), where some of those if are answered. Such as, what if Luffy didn't become a pirate? What if the Straw Hat Pirates didn't shake the World's Government foundation to its core?

Well, follow me and let's find out, shall we?

Last edited by zeone3000; Dec 10 '10 at 9:11pm..
Lol just uhm dont use bare to arms...think that is only in edition 1 but god what an over powered power.

Hm.... I've changed my mind on my character, but am having trouble coming up with a new one. What modifers do i have to add to Body Switch in order to make it effectively an Instant duration (can't switch back unless I use Body Switch again)?

Continuous duration Possession will allow you to enter into someones body and stay as long as you like. There is a will save when you first try to enter the body but none to kick you out.

Applying to be a cook for the Virtuoso or Navigator for the Pinstripe. I am going to have her have both those skills though even when I am main for the other role. If you don't mind spoilers and are not gms go ahead and read the backstory if you wish to understand what I mean.

Hermione Wingfield

Quick reply, just noticed the application list and wanted to clarify something. Despite naming all of his attacks after musical terms Trittiak has no musical talent himself. I'm planning on giving him skills in sailing (obviously), intimidation, sense motive, and a few points in cooking and mechanics (though not enough to warrant filling a full-time position). Trittiak is first and foremost a fighter, defined by his abilities more than any skill or talent he may have.