Notices

Issue Nine Sidetrek: The Negative Zone

Energystar looks back at the others and says, "I'm going in, I assume you are on my heels!"

Using Karma to make sure I get in.
Good Agility Feat:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 51
Agility

Agent X try's to make his way in the small tunnel by shape shifting in to a smaller thinner him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Barca View Post
Agent X try's to make his way in the small tunnel by shape shifting in to a smaller thinner him.
Give me rolls for an Agility FEAT and a power FEAT.

for the thinner x
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 13
Shape shifting/feeble Heads for the pipe
d100 Results: 59
Agility/typical

Following EnergyStar into the tube, Jericho, Agent X, PowerSurge, MANAC, and Sue Gnomi emerge from a second tube, presumably somewhere else in the Negative Zone. A quick check of the SHIELD detector pen reveals both lights are on - the missing SHIELD agents must be close...relatively, anyway.

As EnergyStar described, a creature resembling an undulating blob of white spheres with a single bulging black eyeball and a long, horn-like snout is present and examining the tube...probably wondering where EnergyStar disappeared to went she went back to get the rest of the heroes.

There is a beam of energy stretching off into the distance that ties this tube to...something else...but the large, bulbous creature before you is a more pressing matter.

Initiative and actions, please!

Bubble Beast is on Initiative 6.0.

Energystar emerges from the tube ready to fight. She twirls her
Giggle
staff, and prepares to pummel the blobby-thingy. As it nears she makes a home-run swing.

Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 7
Initiative /Agility Typical

Agent X grabs the closest people to him and teleports behind the blob. He does this to surround and maybe get the drop on this thing. I believe the closest heroes to him are Jericho and Power Surge. So he will grab them and teleport away. Hopefully he can get the drop on this thing with the aid of these two heroes.
d100 Results: 21
Teleport/ Good karma if any for at least a Green result.

Agent X reaches out to touch PowerSurge and Jericho Tesla. The threesome blinks then away, reappearing on the other side of the Bubble Beast, providing EnergyStar a flank.

Initiative

Agent X 7.0
Bubble Beast 6.0
EnergyStar 2.0

Everyone else: initiative and actions?