Notices

OOC Talk

well, i dunno where to roll this, so here it goes:
Dice Roll: 2d8+14
d8 Results: 3, 1 (Total = 18)
hp

Sweet - looking forward to this - thanks for accepting me in Leova. I will get a character sheet sorted tonight once I am in from work.

Just so everybody knows, The elven thinblade is the length of a longsword, but acts as a rapier. It is made of material that makes it far lighter than a longsword would be, and it is much thinner. Weapon finesse works as if the thinblade is a rapier. So, I have very high dex, but relatively low strength. Weapon finesse allows me to use my dex bonus instead of my strength bonus, so it seemed a beeter use, because it also increases my AC. :-). Just in case anybody was curious about the elven thinblade.

dunno I saw an dice thread ... erm do you actually mind if I roll ingame?
it is kinda anoying to swap between threads just to see the rolls ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenpath17 View Post
Just so everybody knows, The elven thinblade is the length of a longsword, but acts as a rapier. It is made of material that makes it far lighter than a longsword would be, and it is much thinner. Weapon finesse works as if the thinblade is a rapier. So, I have very high dex, but relatively low strength. Weapon finesse allows me to use my dex bonus instead of my strength bonus, so it seemed a beeter use, because it also increases my AC. :-). Just in case anybody was curious about the elven thinblade.
Raen will also be using weapons finesse, as dexterity is needed for sword sage. One thing though, the dex bonus only applies to hit doesn't it, you still use strength bonus for damage?

It's sad, but it only applies to 'to hit', you also have to take into acount that wearing a shield (even a buckler) or being encumbered reduces your 'to hit' bonus while using weapon finesse.

Ha-ha!!! I actually find it sad that you don't add dex to dmg as well ... would be fun ...

o boy that's lots reading up in the game thread!!! and only 2 posts ... O_o could you write a little less :P

Meinos: csheet looks good
Garak : looks good. Why not put the Caltrops in the riding-dog backpack? You won't need them 90% of the time, and they'll bring you down 2lbs, back into a Light encumbrance

Tsukoyomi: the Great Falchion is an Exotic Weapon, so you'd need Exotic Weapon Proficiency to wield it effectively. Also, the book states it is primarily an Executioner's weapon...why would a desert nomad have it?