Here a few guidelines to consider to simplify things...
- Please use the Characters name in the title box with each post
- Use bold text to indicate speech. If you have a favourite colour to use that would be great
- Use Italics to indicate your thoughts in your colour. Please do not use thoughts to communicate to other players in any way
- Any private communication via characters to include [Private=players name;DarkAngel][/private]
- If you want to communicate with the DM please use [ooc=OOC]any questions[/ooc] or using private tags if you wish
- During action sequences please limit your actions each round to the 3 allowed (Standard, Move & Swift) or Full Round Action
- DM will call for initiative to begin the action phase
- Players will use the combat and skills thread to make any rolls to determine their actions. Once the results are known players may post as appropiate in the story thread.
- Players may choose to DELAY their actions to forgo their order in initiative or READY their actions by declaring the trigger with the intended action and keep their original initiative order for the next round.
- Please use OOC tags to contain any rolls made in the action phase. note you may use private tags in the OOC tag if you prefer to keep your feats and abilities a secret from other players
1x standard action
Unarmed combat kick:
Dice Roll: 1d20+8 1d6+2
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 20)
d6 Results: 1 (Total = 3)
Unarmed Combat Feat
- DM will summarise each round indicating a new round of players actions to follow
- Please use references in OOC tags when using abilities & feats complete with page numbers for ease of reference for non PH book feats
- Battle maps may be used to co-ordinate movement and positioning, if so please advise your intended co-ordinates when moving (and facing if applicable)
- Everyone gets 1 Action Point per day which may be used to bolster a skill or combat roll by 1d6
- Actions points replenish each morning after a restful sleep
- DMs can make mistakes, we are only human not Gods.
- If you think an error has been made, please use [Private=DarkAngel] Oh Oh... outline your concern complete with book source & page number [/private]
In this case the DM will pause play and re-edit last posts as necessary, players may need to do the same.
- Any general discussion on rules and their applications can be made in the appropiate OOC thread.
- In some cases a general consensus will create binding house rules which will be posted here, in other cases the DM will rule (if no-one objects too loudly)